Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you guys doing with Takata airbag recall cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Maybe try calling 5 star? Their parts guys are usually pretty cool to deal with. I had some warranty work done and they made it pretty painless.
    I might give that a shot. Thanks. I've got all the mods I plan on doing, but I appreciate the offer.

Comment

FWIW

Ended up calling Ford and they gave me a case number for the dealership to reference telling them that they can release the car once I sign a waiver. It will be months before the airbag recalls are fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        FWIW

Ended up calling Ford and they gave me a case number for the dealership to reference telling them that they can release the car once I sign a waiver. It will be months before the airbag recalls are fixed.
        You still don't have the car, damn! I'd shitcan that deal, I'm too impatient!

Comment

No, I got the car once I signed the waiver. I'll have to take it back when the airbag is available.

Comment

The day I got the letter in the mail I tried calling I was on hold for 15min at town east ford. He was supposed to call me back never did. I drove past and the service department was so busy I couldn't pull in.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
            X