The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Yeah, she's damaged goods for sure, but then again, who isn't? I can't tell what's going on with Ron/Carl. The only thing my gut tells me is that Carl will survive that altercation and Ron won't. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if Carl earns some cool scars along the way.
    It seems as if carl really wants to help ron too but I think ron has pure hate for rick and carl.. rick because he killed his dad and carl because he feels like he threatens what he thinks he and enid have...
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• ANY teenage kid named Ron is bad news. I am pretty sure he is gonna take a shot at rick and or carl.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        ANY teenage kid named Ron is bad news. I am pretty sure he is gonna take a shot at rick and or carl.
        Ron weasley was alright
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          I still can't figure out Enid. I think she's nuts.. Carl needs to watch his back but I bet that kit didn't chamber that pistol and Carl ends up beating his ass or some shit..
          i'm sure what rick said about raising the gun too quickly and missing will come into play. carl just needs to come out of the closet already.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            i'm sure what rick said about raising the gun too quickly and missing will come into play. carl just needs to come out of the closet already.
            Didn't think of that, you're probably right.. That will probably be the hook for the mid season ender as Carl has had a way bigger role this season
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Fucking stupid ass setup on Glen's survival.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                Fucking stupid ass setup on Glen's survival.
                I agree an episode dedicated to saving Glenn would've been alright!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

I agree an episode dedicated to saving Glenn would've been alright!
                  Fuck that. He should just be dead. This actually annoyed me more than anything else in the show. I can handle the shitty guns, bad acting and graphics. But for some reason this just did it. Even knowing going into it they weren't going to kill him there. I'll probably just let the rest of the season run and store up on the DVR.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by magnus View Post
                      [img]funny picture[/img]
                      lol

Comment

Ron weasley was alright
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                          Fucking stupid ass setup on Glen's survival.
                          Definitely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Definitely.
                            where the hell have you been? all incognito and shit for weeks and then post whoring it up!

Comment

• I have overlooked a ton of bs while the majority of you guys have cried over some fairly petty shit but the sound effect of an ar15 being double action when it runs out of ammo is pretty bad.

Comment

• Poor Carl and all the shitty lines they've gave him this season
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X