No announcement yet.

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Live Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game looks great and runs good but gets boring. I've only played about 4 hours and am damn near maxed out and the 4 maps get repetitive. Zero team tactics and all luck across the map headshots from the hip. You can literally be killed with a entry of blaster from across the map without even aiming down sight.

The only way to get good scores are to hunt down vehicle or hero icons the whole match. Spawn points are at most times camped and even spawned enemies on the same tile.

I've moved on to dying light. It looks amazing but looks aren't everything.

So fo4 was good but no sli profile. Sw bf sucked.
    sigpic

Comment

I have never heard of this mod before but looks crazy!
      Toddyhancer The link has several pictures from Battlefront using the mod. 1 example shown below.

THis video shows the same mod being used in GTA 5

Comment

Just sweet fx right?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
          Just sweet fx right?
          Looks like it's adds some sort of contrast layer to the graphics, making them appear more real. The mod drains around 30-40 FPS
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Looks like it's adds some sort of contrast layer to the graphics, making them appear more real. The mod drains around 30-40 FPS
            Yeah looks like you would need a pretty powerful computer to run it.. but it looks pretty good. at least from the screen shots. The video from GTA V looked a little blurred when in motion.

Comment

I think the game looks amazing without it. Mindless though.
              sigpic

Comment

Alright fuckers, I got it.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Just started playing on my peasant box, XBL TxRedneck79 if anyone else is playing.

Comment

I have finally gotten the mojo of this thing. It'll take a while to resurrect my KDR, especially with so many objective-focused modes, but I am now a killing machine.

Comment

• Anybody still playing this one? I've got my badass black shadow trooper armor and most of the Hutt contracts completed.

It's still not a perfect FPS, but I get to kill rebel scum, so I'm happy. I'm looking forward to more DLC. I wanna run around the Death Star.

Comment

• I'm max rank with every item in game, all contracts done. I play every single day. I'm not sure what that missing star card is, I have all the ones you can get and upgraded.

Last edited by abecx; 06-02-2016, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Damn, Cruz. And here I was proud of myself for hitting rank 53 last night, lol. Glad to see someone else enjoying it though.

I don't love the Outer Rim expansion. Extraction (is that the name of the mode?) in Jabba's palace kicks my ass. I tend to prefer smaller maps like droid run and drop zone, but I was finally feeling some sniper mojo on turning point last night.

Comment

• My favorite is turning point on jakkar for sure.

I have been spending more time doing the 6v6 maps the last few weeks. They are more fast paced and there seems to be a better variety of players. Sometimes I'll destroy the other team single handly, other times the games are very close. The best part is, there are less hackers that come running through there. It was getting so bad a few weeks ago I almost quit because of the amount of hackers just spinning and head shotting everyone. The worst of it was they had unlimited uses on stuff with no cooldown. You'd see people jet packing nonstop and firing rockets everywhere.

Whomever made the network code for the game, be it dice or reused ea code, that let use/cd code be on the client side is an idiot. How hard is it to implement if jetPackUsage >= 3 every 10 seconds, kick user from game or at least log it for analysis later ( could get a double lucky refresh card ).

Comment

• Ah, I play on playstation so hacking hasn't been an issue.

I think I lean toward smaller games because turning point or walker assault on a map like Jakku... you just get sniped by someone you never even saw. At least, that's how it feels for a run and gun player like myself.

Comment

• I really wanted to like this game, but I just cant get into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X