Obama on TV right now assuring the USA is safe this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama on TV right now assuring the USA is safe this weekend

I take it, that he is sending out the coded message to ISIS to attack, just like the last time he said something about ISIS, the Paris attacks happened.
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

bets on an "event" happening this weekend?

Comment

of course we're safe . obama has them on the run.

Comment

Hey now, if the traitor-in-chief says we're safe, we're completely safe.

Or not. Not like he can or will do shit to stop an attack. We're on our own.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Welp... I feel better!!
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

JV team, no worries. That's why General Milley made an unscheduled stop at Fort Hood to go over PERSEC.

Comment

obammy has been consistent in two respects over the last eight years, he never wasted an opportunity to mug for the camera and he continues to stumble while speaking with the "uhh" word ad nauseum.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                  of course we're safe . obama has them on the run.
                  n the run to here that is.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    bets on an "event" happening this weekend?
                    I truly hope not, but wouldn't be surprised if one did.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

... and saying no state has the legal right to refuse refugees...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        ... and saying no state has the legal right to refuse refugees...
                        Lol. Ya, take these refugees or I'll cut your funding for refugees.

What a moron.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          JV team, no worries. That's why General Milley made an unscheduled stop at Fort Hood to go over PERSEC.
                          Speaking of the military, when do we hold them in violation of their oath for not "upholding the constitution of the U.S"? Seems like they should be able to use that to take some kind of action on the behalf of the constitution. What with it being shredded, and all. After all it says "uphold the constitution" not "stand by idle while it gets burned, then take your orders from the scumbags who did it". In this country at least, I'd call it dereliction of duty.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            Speaking of the military, when do we hold them in violation of their oath for not "upholding the constitution of the U.S"? Seems like they should be able to use that to take some kind of action on the behalf of the constitution. What with it being shredded, and all. After all it says "uphold the constitution" not "stand by idle while it gets burned, then take your orders from the scumbags who did it". In this country at least, I'd call it dereliction of duty.
                            Or you can stop talking and take action you deem necessary. Or just post about it on the internet.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Right, so those who took the oath, and have the perfect means, are cleared. Makes total sense. Hey lets all just pass it around like a hot potato!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for holding politicians to their oath as well. The way they handled the higher ups in the french revolution sounds like an excellent idea to me.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X