Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    ^^ Bad link
    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/3M-6200-Series-Cartridges-Piece/dp/B001QF9C5C/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1413343126&sr=1-1&keywords=3m+6200+half+mask[/ame]

Comment

• that works!

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        I've been sneezing and coughing. Is it time to panic?
        If it was out of your butt, engage panic level 3.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

If your dick turns into a rocket, you're fucked.

Comment

• Unless it actually becomes airborne I would prefer this

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Sperian-Protection-S8500-Bionic-Shield/dp/B001VXXUWK/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1413345090&sr=1-1&keywords=Riot+helmet[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
              If your dick turns into a rocket, you're fucked.
              Just call me the Cocketeer!
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                If it was out of your butt, engage panic level 3.
                It was more like this:

I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

As many posts that you have had in this thread, I think you're already there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    As many posts that you have had in this thread, I think you're already there.
                    Yay!!!!!

Comment

• Second worker tests positive for Ebola according to Fox News.

Comment

• ^Yup

It's really amazing at this point that a ban on flights from infected regions has not been implemented. You can see the collateral damage caused from just one person. Imagine a dozen more just like Duncan. I don't really understand at this point. It'll be interesting to watch how that self-important idiot Nancy Snyderman situation unfolds over time, considering she broke quarantine to go pick up take out from a local restaurant. Her cameraman is infected and is in isolation at a Nebraska hospital.

Comment

• Looks like her boyfriend got got...

Comment

• Don't worry guys, the CDC has this under control. And if they don't they will just lie about it.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                              ^Yup

It's really amazing at this point that a ban on flights from infected regions has not been implemented. You can see the collateral damage caused from just one person. Imagine a dozen more just like Duncan. I don't really understand at this point. It'll be interesting to watch how that self-important idiot Nancy Snyderman situation unfolds over time, considering she broke quarantine to go pick up take out from a local restaurant. Her cameraman is infected and is in isolation at a Nebraska hospital.
                              He didn't fly here from an infected region. There are very few direct flights from those places as it is, so that's not going to do shit. Heck, if it keeps getting worse, you may have people coming here on purpose expecting better care. They'll come through other countries, so good luck stopping them. And what happens when they are already sick and start puking on other passengers over the Atlantic?

The only strategy that makes any sense to me is trying to squash the problem where it's starting.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                The only strategy that makes any sense to me is trying to squash the problem where it's starting.

Nuke Africa from orbit? You homicidal madman.

Comment

Working...
                                X