New Garage coming together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Garage coming together

Still have some boxes to unpack and move into the house, but you get the idea.

Wish I could see my garage floor. Looks good

Comment

Your garage tv > my living room tv.

Comment

Looks like a nice garage! wish I had a 3 car the added room would be so nice.

Comment

Goddamn, what the hell do you have in the 20+ plastic crates?

Comment

Nice looking garage
            sigpic

Comment

Human remains...

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Goddamn, what the hell do you have in the 20+ plastic crates?

Comment

Nice!!! I've been working on my plastic bin collection as well but not quite to thay level. I also wish I would have actually gotten a 3 car but I'm not baller enough.

Do you park on your epoxy?

Comment

The ones with the white lids I already had. The honest reasonsI have so many are 1) The new house doesn't have garage attic space, so I had to create some organized storage 2) I had to box the house up and got the clear/purple ones for $6 each on sale. This was kind of a 2 birds with one stone thing. and 3) the blue ones I got from work. I haven't been parking on it yet, but don't know of any reason not to. I've actually got my 2012 GT in there right now on jackstands doing the 8-rib conversion on my Kenne Bell.

Comment

Judging by the way the hot water heater vent is ran, it looks like the second floor extends partially over the garage? Or does that pipe run up through a chase and the second floor extends all the way over the garage?

If it is only partial, it wouldn't be too difficult to cut an access/install an attic ladder for some storage up there
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

The 2-bay spot (to the right if looking at the front of the house) has 2nd floor over it. The single bay does not, however the roof over it is sloped on all (3) sides, so there's not much useable height for storage. I considered having a set of pull down stairs cut in, but decided against it.

Comment

You can see it here.

Comment

That is one of the major downsides to the newer home plans, a lack of attic storage! We have a few that have the potential to offer a lot of storage, but most are just like yours. Nothing over the garage and the mechanical space is cramped to say the least
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Time for a shed !!
                            07 GT500
                            05 SRT10
                            88 turbocoupe T-bird
                            93 Cobra
                            86 coupe
                            Ducati 848

Comment

Nice job on the setup. That's the finish I want on my garage floor when I have one. Even though it looks to be a new house with new appliances components, be careful what you put in front of that water heater. Those things can go bust at any time.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X