Android phones; what is the bees knees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BP View Post
    No but the current Iphone and it's headphones have this feature if you really want it.

https://news.google.com/news/story?n...b2Bt0QqgIIJjAA
    "No articles related to iphone battery explosion were found."
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      "No articles related to iphone battery explosion were found."
      http://bgr.com/2017/02/24/iphone-7-p...xplosion-fire/ fur reference

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        That statement was what showed when clicking the previous link. It was funny.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Pick N Pull

Do they have alot of Mustang parts?
          Any good junkyard for Mustangs?
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

If any of y'all are in the market for an S8 or S8+, this appears to be a pretty damn good deal Samsung is offering if you're cool with T-Mobile. It's a true buy one get one free offer:

http://www.androidcentral.com/thrift...tter-t-mobiles

Comment

The S8+ is currently the best phone I have ever owned, zero issues and the battery life is ridiculously awesome. My S4 is a joke when compared to its replacement.

Comment

I'm still rocking my OnePlus two. Unlocked and pure Android. Half the price than a galaxy
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  I'm still rocking my OnePlus two. Unlocked and pure Android. Half the price than a galaxy
                  I had such a bad experience with my oneplus one I'll never buy from them again. Their customer service is terrible

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                    I had such a bad experience with my oneplus one I'll never buy from them again. Their customer service is terrible
                    what was your experience ?
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      what was your experience ?
                      I bought the oneplus one when it first came out. I loved that phone, then they did an updated and the phone would ghost type, lock up, over heat. I contacted customer service over and over and they wouldn't do anything about it. I looked on their Facebook many others complained about the same issue. Terrible customer service. Such a shame.

Comment

Back to the top!
                        I'm thinking of straying from Samsung, had S series for a while now. Looking at the Pixel 2 XL, and possibly the S9 (coming out in a little longer). Who has a Pixel 2, how do you like it?
                        Less bloatware, seems to have a great battery and camera.

Comment

I've had the Pixel 2 XL for a few months now. I love this phone. I can get about 26 hours of battery (about 5-6 on screen time). I like the always on display and the "what's playing" feature is neat and useful". Of course, the camera is awesome. This is my first Android phone that actually takes good pictures.

Comment

Yeah, for cleanest UX, Pixel is where it's at. If they sold em on installments at Tmo, I'd get one in a hear beat, but I'm not buying another phone upfront again after getting burned by Motorola

Comment

I've been a Motorola user since the first Smart phone came out. Not one single problem with any of them (X, Turbo, Turbo 2 Z-2) They all have had great battery life and only ran over one that had to be replaced. Wife and son have them as well no issues.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                I've been a Motorola user since the first Smart phone came out. Not one single problem with any of them (X, Turbo, Turbo 2 Z-2) They all have had great battery life and only ran over one that had to be replaced. Wife and son have them as well no issues.
                                i bought a Verizon prepaid Motorola Moto E4 at Walmart for $50 and paid a guy $2 bucks on eBay for the unlock code. it's a great unlocked phone and cheap!!! if it breaks no biggie I'll buy another one

Comment

Working...
                                X