Anyone cryptocurrency mine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    You've never looked at a crypto chart have you.

Sure, its happened. If you're looking or talking about some kind of a 100% sure deal, look elsewhere. Also let me know when you find it, I'll want in. But as a general rule, yeah. They don't generally go back down to rock bottom prices once they see an initial surge. Seriously, go to coinmarket cap and just look at some charts and timelines. See if you were laughing in ignorance.
    Why would I need to look at a "crypto chart" ??? What you said is asinine. It doesn't matter what the subject matter is, assuming that no future negative events will happen because one has already passed is fucking dumb. N=1 does not count, nor does t=infinity.

I replied to your original post week ago, but deleted it not long after - thought it was too shitty and didn't want to be an asshole (but I definitely got PMs about it). But I still don't feel any different - what's your basis for saying anything you say other than, "I read it somewhere" or, "This guy over here says this..." ? We know you're not doing your own original research and data analysis, so why are you so sure? Do you have some new info that defies logic?

As of Jan 7 there are at least 1384 crypto-currencies I could invest in. Please, great oracle, tell me where to put my money. I'd LOVE to follow your lead... just as I follow the Texas State Lottery and the dealer at the blackjack table. Tell me where I'll find my early-retirement fund, and I'll follow... but please be right this time because the last one you thought couldn't go down has lost its ass.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Seriously, go to coinmarket cap and just look at some charts and timelines. .
    Last edited by Strychnine; 01-17-2018, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
      The funny thing with bitconnect is their shills on YouTube are still saying to "hold on, it's going to bounce back" despite the service shutdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        The funny thing with bitconnect is their shills on YouTube are still saying to "hold on, it's going to bounce back" despite the service shutdown.
        It's all the moon's fault:

Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post

LMGDAO.

Gasser64, did your peer-reviewed model account for astrology?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Why would I need to look at a "crypto chart" ??? What you said is asinine. It doesn't matter what the subject matter is, assuming that no future negative events will happen because one has already passed is fucking dumb. N=1 does not count, nor does t=infinity.

I replied to your original post week ago, but deleted it not long after - thought it was too shitty and didn't want to be an asshole (but I definitely got PMs about it). But I still don't feel any different - what's your basis for saying anything you say other than, "I read it somewhere" or, "This guy over here says this..." ? We know you're not doing your own original research and data analysis, so why are you so sure? Do you have some new info that defies logic?

As of Jan 7 there are at least 1384 crypto-currencies I could invest in. Please, great oracle, tell me where to put my money. I'd LOVE to follow your lead... just as I follow the Texas State Lottery and the dealer at the blackjack table. Tell me where I'll find my early-retirement fund, and I'll follow... but please be right this time because the last one you thought couldn't go down has lost its ass.
            lmao!

I did see your edit and thought about bringing it back, I thought about plagiarizing it. Know you see why you should have posted it, haha!
            Last edited by Rick Modena; 01-17-2018, 04:23 PM.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I did see your edit and thought about bringing it back, I thought about plagiarizing it. Know you see why you should have posted it, haha!
              I forgot you jack-booted thugs can see that stuff

Comment

Yeah I'm not going to get drawn into some kind of pointless argument. Maybe its my fault, it does look like I could have conveyed my meaning better in the post that you're referring to. So to be clear, I never said "nothing bad can ever happen". I really can't think of anyone who would say that. Obviously something "bad" is happening right now, depending on how you look at it. As I said I'm not worried, I've done my research and its a solid project. Means less than nothing to me that you think I haven't. I think you'd agree if you researched DNT that if you're going to invest in one, then DNT ain't what most people would call a bad choice. Tell you what, we'll check the price of DNT in one year. That was always my minimum hold time anyway. After about a year from now, I'd start looking at what the holdup was. Instead of going down to what it is now, if it had gone up to $1.00, I still wouldn't be selling it. I'll consider selling it at $5.

But "Great oracle?" lol. Go back and reread, and this time pay attention. You'll see a lot of "imHo" and "my .02". You know, as in, I am not some great oracle. Far from it, also I doubt one exists. The closest ones to it have made some real blunders, and how could they not, they're only human. I can't imagine where you're getting your basis for slinging that. But anyway this will be my last response. I was actually waiting on this thread to devolve into this. You can give up now, you're not going to get me to go all svo on anything.
                WH

Comment

• Super conference in Feb. If you're interested.
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Interesting portfolio style approach to crypto.
                    Stupid simple crypto trading. There are a few ways you can trade cryptocurrency on CoinLion, but all have the same goal in common, to make it as easy as possible. This is why we created an AI-driven auto-trader and give you the ability to mimic professional traders with just a few taps.

20 minute podcast with Joshua Dewitt, CEO and Co-Founder — Cryptocurrency Exchange and Digital Asset Portfolio Management Platform

I have no experience with coin lion. I just thought iy was a cool approach.
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I forgot you jack-booted thugs can see that stuff
                      You cut him deep with this one sir!

Yeah, I have never seen any value in bitcoin. I would love for it to totally crash and buy in then, just to see if it would go stupid high again.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• It did, yesterday.

Comment

• I skipped ahead a little. I will eyeball it later.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• how I see it:

1. banks hate it (instantly makes me love it)
                            2. something will replace paper money (will Bitcoin replace money? probably not)
                            3. I believe Blockchain technology will change the way things are done
                            4. FOMO
                            5. adapt/evolve or die

FWIW, I dabble in cryptocurrency. I put in everything I was willing to lose, which wasn't much, think cowskin coaster set or maybe placemats. I currently own about 8 different coins and my portfolio is up about 60% overall my initial investment, some buy and hold and some day trading, that's all I really care about. Anyone online saying "buy this or sell that" is probably shilling. Crypto advice is pretty worthless overall, just do you. Be ready to lose it all, how fucking exciting!

Comment

• New goal, for me.
                              Earn enough profit to afford this

Quick Podcast - http://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-xf679-3605d64

Pricing so you don't have to sign up on their email list.

US $2,400 - Full Stock and Cryptocurrency Service

US $1,800 - Full Stock and Cryptocurrency Service (ONLY for students, soldiers, and/or people with less than $50,000 in stocks, cash, and crypto)

US $ 1,200 - Stock Service

US $ 1,200 - Cryptocurrency Service

US $ 600 - Cryptocurrency Service (ONLY for students, soldiers, and/or people with less than $50,000 in stocks, cash, and crypto)
                              That's per year.

I have no vested interest. Just thought the cow skin guys w/ choochoo$ might be interested.

Comment

• ^^^

He's talking about crypto valuations ... how do you put a valuation/target on these things? What's the valuation metric?

Can anyone who trades this stuff tell me how they're valuing it?
                                Last edited by slow99; 01-19-2018, 09:48 AM.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X