Got a stock market plan ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    Suddenly everyone’s an expert! LOL at the complacent Vix players who got their balls blown off!!! It’s all fun and games till somebody bitch slaps ya. It’s best to follow your instinct rather than opinions from others.
    If you are referring that, I think, I am an expert. I never claimed to be one and never will. If I was, I would not have been holding as much MO stock on Monday. Thankfully I had enough powder on the side to snag some more during the Monday crash. I peeled some off today to lock in some profits. It continued up another .75-80 past where I sold. Thought I jumped out to early. However when I got home after the market closed today, it was lower than what I sold for. So I guess I got lucky. I will take lucky.

Comment

I think the only expert here is Slow99....

Comment

I think the only expert here is Slow99....
        I am not the only one.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Well Granny Yellen hit the door so let’s see how Powell runs this. Should be interesting and hopefully very profitable

Comment

Well Granny Yellen hit the door so let’s see how Powell runs this. Should be interesting and hopefully very profitable
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Where's your LeBaron? I don't see two LeBaron's.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I’d show that woman my graphs!!! She sexy

Comment

I was out on the boat today! A lil choppy almost rough! Nothing I haven’t been through before. My advice set the trim up makes for a lil bit smoother ride.

Comment

Any of you guys day trading? Im really looking hard into messing with it. Been reading Japanese candlestick charting books and technical analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                      Any of you guys day trading? Im really looking hard into messing with it. Been reading Japanese candlestick charting books and technical analysis.
                      I've been paying attention to Captain Crawfishes betting habits and Gassers crypto currencies posts, I'm ready to do some day trading too.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        I've been paying attention to Captain Crawfishes betting habits and Gassers crypto currencies posts, I'm ready to do some day trading too.
                        cow skin rugs for everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                          Where's your LeBaron? I don't see two LeBaron's.
                          I’m the #1 son!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                            I thought about it because I have a strong background in math and analytics....but that quickly faded when I lost some money.

I'm an idiot when it comes to investing and it'll take several years and lost dollars just to not suck. I realized focusing on my domain is always going to give me bigger returns and I let the pros manage my financial investments. I certainly believe in investing in myself as far as education and career advamcement, whether that's training, new software or outside contacting....so far this strategy has paid off well

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              The places I play are not for weak hands just starting out! I do not day trade I have a plan for a set time frame and I will either succeed or fail! In this environment you better know what your doing! Good Luck

Comment

It is real easy to be a day trader when the market is going up, up, up every day and you can accidently look like a genius. When volatility comes into play though, you better have big brass balls. I don't day trade except when it comes to options. I buy and hold based on long term value. Even then it takes big brass balls and you have to be unattached emotionally from the money. Emotional attachment is why the mom and pops of the world always get their throats cut in the stock market. My trading account is down $45k in the last two weeks and it doesn't bother me a bit. Bring it the fuck on.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X