Do me a solid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    As an AMA club president, former AMA safety officer, a somewhat public figure in the hobby, and an owner of many sharp spinnie things.... my only advice is that this will only end in tears, and maybe a lawsuit.
    I’m just a lowly member and terrible RC pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      Since this is a video thread. I just posted my first video to my facebook page. I haven't started a youtube channel yet. I need to set up a camera stand amd light rig first.

This was unedited and shot from my cell phone. Yes, I know, I sound like a hillbilly. Take number 3. I had a general idea of what I wanted to talk about, though it took 3 takes to get it all in there.

Facebook.com/lonestarmodelworks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      awesome! I just followed your page, and can't wait for your channel. I still have those ruined coupes you sent me. lol
      one day I'll build them as junk yard cars.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      I’m just a lowly member and terrible RC pilot.
      I only spout these words because I'm obligated. I have TONS of video I can't post online due to how it would effect the hobby. One of those videos may or may not include a 73" rc airplane flying all the way down my street at full throttle 3 feet off the ground with cars on both sides of the street. I may also be making this up and it never really happened. In fact I should say that this video filmed on board the airplane using a cheap key chain camera back before hd cameras where affordable doesn't exist at all, and isn't worth looking into. I made it all up as a joke to cheer myself up after all my guns where lost in a boat fire...

Comment

awesome! I just followed your page, and can't wait for your channel. I still have those ruined coupes you sent me. lol
        one day I'll build them as junk yard cars.
        That's awesome! I forgot I sent those to you. Hopefully over the next few months I can finish up the re-work on the coupe and make a new mold. I've been selling off old kits, projects, and parts to move some newer projects along. I took a look at what I had and what I was going to realistically build, the rest, is getting sold off little by little.

I'm going to try and get a youtube page set up this week. I have an old one from when I was running bars and in the music scene. If I can change the name on that account, I'm good to go.

Edit:

So, I changed the name on my old channel. I have a few videos that I uploaded from my bar/music business days. They don't pertain to the channel, I just have a hard time deleting them.

Have a watch, subscribe.
        Last edited by black2002ls; 03-29-2018, 11:05 AM.
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

That's awesome! I forgot I sent those to you. Hopefully over the next few months I can finish up the re-work on the coupe and make a new mold. I've been selling off old kits, projects, and parts to move some newer projects along. I took a look at what I had and what I was going to realistically build, the rest, is getting sold off little by little.

I'm going to try and get a youtube page set up this week. I have an old one from when I was running bars and in the music scene. If I can change the name on that account, I'm good to go.

Edit:

So, I changed the name on my old channel. I have a few videos that I uploaded from my bar/music business days. They don't pertain to the channel, I just have a hard time deleting them.

Have a watch, subscribe.
          You don't have to delete anything, you can leave them there or set them to private.

I'm subbing right now.

I need to sell some of my kits off. I have tons of them.

Comment

You don't have to delete anything, you can leave them there or set them to private.

I'm subbing right now.

I need to sell some of my kits off. I have tons of them.
            Let me know when you do. I have some that I am looking for, and know a few places to sell without dealing with feebay

Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Let me know when you do. I have some that I am looking for, and know a few places to sell without dealing with feebay

I'll photograph them all for you.

Comment

Newest video. Been using my CNC machine to design a reputable b-17 kit so we can build in bulk. Oddly it's not going as well as we'd like. The old ones that I cut by hand fly amazingly. These computer cut ones are having some serious trouble.
                And I picked up the sponsor I've been going after.

Comment

here's a sneak peak I put on fb of the Im uploading tonight using The Sarge's plane.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/Rumbuilder/...5046582358042/

here's a sneak peak I put on fb of the Im uploading tonight using The Sarge's plane.
                    Looks awesome!
                    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
                      Looks awesome!
                      Was the sound messed up for you? I don't normally do facebook videos. This seems messed up on my work computer.

Comment

• Lol. I didn't watch much but I kept thinking you were flying too low and then smack!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          I'll photograph them all for you.
                          Can you shoot the pics to me as well??

Comment

• Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                            Can you shoot the pics to me as well??
                            pm me your email.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              Was the sound messed up for you? I don't normally do facebook videos. This seems messed up on my work computer.
                              Sound was perfect
                              If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

• Finally here's the video. We kinda gave up on caring about video production on this one. But heck we had fun and I think it shows. Man it was dark. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X