• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          The only way to truly make them afraid is to kill lots and lots of them in horribly painful and public ways. You even need to publicly kill the crying pregnant girl who is begging for her life but whom is also an avowed leftist. Showing Mercy is showing weakness and showing weakness emboldens the left.
          I agree. It would be plenty rough, but its probably the only way to really get rid of them. They can be defeated politically, but that tends to only delay them for say 5 or 10 years. Eventually they circumvent the law in one way or another, or pass a different law that just completely ignores the first. So that is the quick and dirty way to do it, kill shit tons of them. But damned if even I don't want to see that happen.

The real root of the problem is our evil and corrupted education system. If we can wrench that out of their hands, and turn it to our ends, they're finished. They've completely corrupted the public schools, and the universities. If we took that stuff back, and weren't fucking pussies and pushed our own indoctrination, we'd be all set and the commies would never gain a foothold again. Ours would of course push gun rights, constitutional studies, free speech, etc etc.

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          I will be lined up and ready to kill whatever needs to be killed.
          Yeah who is that exactly? I'm guessing the larger shareholders, and current executives. If they went away, well that's gonna be a pretty bad day for any company. If those shares pass to other people and they hire new executives, well then rinse and repeat. Until it looks pretty unhealthy to do that job or own that stuff, and the organization totally collapses.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Conservatives need to cancel their Facebook accounts. I am all for it, the thing is worthless.
          I'm not getting complacent, but they're on their way out. Stock probably won't recover from recent nosedive, and suckerfucker said he'll likely be selling all of his. Also their new user signup is way down, and account deletions are way up. Polling shows that its primary usage these days is essentially just a messaging app.

I'd encourage the use of so called "alt tech" which is of course alternatives to big tech. They are decentralized so they can't ever turn out like big tech did, they'll always be uncensored for the most part. Decentralization is key to censorship resistance. There has to be nowhere to go, no one to target. It just lives on regardless of what anyone wants. Thepiratebay is an excellent example of decentralized success.

The movie and music industries are titanic, and have gone after thepiratebay tooth an nail for what... 20 years now? Looks like yep, the site is still up. Cause there are a thousand different copies of the site in a thousand different places all over the world. To kill it is like trying to kill cockroaches or weeds. You'll be seeing the roaches and weeds again, make no mistake. So Minds, Gab, and Bitchute are the decentralized alternatives to big tech. In their current form they're definitely not bad. But they're improving. Bitchute is the youtube alternative, minds and gab are facebook and twitter alts, iirc. I'm not a big user of those two types of platforms.
          Last edited by Gasser64; 08-07-2018, 07:58 PM.
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            I'll repost this again. I apologize if I offended you or anyone else. I would never do something like that, but ... if I could say anything that could make just one of those loons totally lose their mind, I would.
            I’m not offended in the least. I’m also glad to hear you are level headed. I too sometimes say crazy shit to make a point. Our state and country are going to need all the level headed firepower we can muster if the far left gets their way. The best thing that can happen in the next elections is to get more people in DC that support their communities over the parties.

I am damn concerned about the shit storm brewing if these censorship loving, race baiting, communism loving idiots gain more power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
              Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
              You are correct.

Comment

• Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Muh Russian Bots!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Good on the voters.

Comment

Working...