DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > God and Country

God and Country Politics and Religion

Old 08-21-2018, 04:44 PM   #1
cyclonescott
Time Served

Default Watch how fast this story gets purged from the MSM.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/21...ports-say.html

Mollie Tibbetts' suspected murderer ID'd as Cristhian Rivera, 24, living in US illegally

A suspect in connection with Mollie Tibbetts' murder is in custody and has been identified as a 24-year-old man living in the U.S. illegally, investigators announced at a Tuesday news conference.

Cristhian Rivera was charged with first-degree murder in Tibbetts' death, officials confirmed.

uthorities said Rivera, of the rural Poweshiek County area, is being held on a federal immigration detainer. He's believed to have been in the area for four to seven years.
Two sources tell Fox News that the body of the missing Iowa student has been found; Matt Finn reports. Video
Mollie Tibbetts found dead: sources

The body of Tibbetts, a 20-year-old University of Iowa student, was found Tuesday in a field covered with corn stalks. Investigators said they used surveillance footage to track down Rivera.

She was last seen around 7:30 p.m. on July 18 after she went for a jog around a neighborhood in Brooklyn.

Tibbetts' family pleaded for her safe return and had remained hopeful she would be found alive. Her father, Rob, was returning home to the San Francisco area after spending weeks looking for his daughter, The Des Moines Register reported Sunday.

"The bottom line is somebody knows something," Rob previously told Fox News, adding Brooklyn was a small city and “you can’t do anything there without someone seeing it.”

For the last month, investigators followed “hundreds” of leads — interviewing several hundred people and canvassing a nearby hog farm, cornfields and other properties for traces of the college student. Two items Tibbetts typically took with her — a Fitbit and cellphone — remained missing.

Investigators announced last week they were focusing the search on five locations in and around Brooklyn, which included a car wash just a block away from the city’s main commercial strip and a TA truck stop next to Interstate-80, which runs across the entirety of Iowa.

Brooklyn, a town of just 1,400 people, was shaken by Tibbetts' disappearance. Blake Jack, the brother of Tibbetts’ boyfriend, told Fox News on Aug. 8 there was no sign of a struggle at the Brooklyn home she was staying in at the time.

Dalton, Tibbetts' boyfriend of two years, said he believed the doors of the home where his girlfriend last stayed had been left unlocked.

“It’s Brooklyn. You don’t lock your doors,” Dalton told Fox News. “We lock our doors now. Every night.”
cyclonescott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:48 PM   #2
cool cat
Lifer

Yahoo has nothing listed on their page, at least near the top. This morning when her body was found it was the top story. CNN does have it listed as their top story, with the undocumented suspect listed.
cool cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 09:11 PM   #3
helosailor
Blow me down

Yep, most of them are:
A) Not saying the name
B) Saying the name, but no immigration status
C) Saying it, but virtually burying it

Fucking worthless hack propagandists.
Old 08-21-2018, 11:05 PM   #4
Broncojohnny
Lifer

CNN says “Republicans are blaming this on immigration policy”.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:12 AM   #5
Gasser64
Lifer

We won't have to put up with them too much longer. Alex Jones was deplatformed because his audience was 6x larger than CNN's. Desperately trying to get rid of competition. They're dying, thank fuck for that.
Old 08-22-2018, 12:14 PM   #6
coley
Lifer

Yesterday they headline said “undocumented immigrant” on yahoo
coley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 12:32 PM   #7
cyclonescott
Time Served

Now they are highlighting the fact the he worked for a republican farmer.

https://old.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...xt_doubled_in/
Old 08-22-2018, 07:16 PM   #8
Baba Ganoush
Lifer

You can turn this into an immigration problem all you want......however I have a bigger problem with the fact that a woman can no longer safely jog alone ANYWHERE in this country, even in bumfuck Iowa. I’d say stricter penalties for crimes like this. More action to rid our society of this shit for good, regardless of the perpetrator’s race/background/ice status, you hang the bastard within 48 hours of arrest.

Raise a good kid and prepare them for a bright life and any asshole can snuff it out, then receive 3 hots and a cot for life? Bullshit. Rope is cheap!!
Baba Ganoush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 08:43 PM   #9
helosailor
Blow me down

And of course, the libs are now like "Name ONE woman or man murdered in the last week that was murdered by a citizen" or "How many people were murdered by people that were here legally?" or some equally asinine deflection.

Hey, dough-head! HE WASN'T SUP-FUCKING-POSED TO BE HERE. If he wasn't here, he couldn't have murdered her. Just once, I'd love to see one of these limousine liberals go up to the family of someone that was just brutally murdered by an ILLEGAL ALIEN with some of these pseudo-intellectual arguments. Oh, but they don't have the guts to do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
You can turn this into an immigration problem all you want......however I have a bigger problem with the fact that a woman can no longer safely jog alone ANYWHERE in this country, even in bumfuck Iowa. I’d say stricter penalties for crimes like this. More action to rid our society of this shit for good, regardless of the perpetrator’s race/background/ice status, you hang the bastard within 48 hours of arrest.

Raise a good kid and prepare them for a bright life and any asshole can snuff it out, then receive 3 hots and a cot for life? Bullshit. Rope is cheap!!
And yes, immigration status aside, you do some heinous shit like that (or like stab your son to death in the apartment courtyard in Lewisville) and you get an express ticket to having decent society forever rid of you. You confess? The executioner will see you right after court. All the bleeding hearts say "What about justice?!" Well, that is justice.
Old 08-23-2018, 04:37 PM   #10
Gasser64
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
You can turn this into an immigration problem all you want......however I have a bigger problem with the fact that a woman can no longer safely jog alone ANYWHERE http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/ne...=1&p=1699401in this country, even in bumfuck Iowa. I’d say stricter penalties for crimes like this. More action to rid our society of this shit for good, regardless of the perpetrator’s race/background/ice status, you hang the bastard within 48 hours of arrest.

I'm on board with the hanging. But I'd have to insist that it be in public (as an example to others) and I'd also have to insist on a fair trial. Otherwise the government will of course take to hanging people they just want to get rid of, who haven't committed any crime. But it could still be done fairly quickly.
Old 08-23-2018, 04:49 PM   #11
Craizie
Cracka

No one ever committed a crime and thought they were going to get caught...
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 05:08 PM   #12
Strychnine
UNFUCKWITHABLE

Strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 05:18 PM   #13
BradM
Bad Santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strychnine View Post
Every time I hear someone say toxic masculinity I don't want to talk to them.
BradM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 05:38 PM   #14
cyclonescott
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
Screen play idea.
100 years into the future, aliens are invading the planet. The only men that are left are a bunch metro sexual soy boys who have no idea on how to defend themselves.

Just because you are a "Male" that doesn't mean that you are or have to be "Masculine". What the feminist and the left fail to understand is that you do need a certain percentage of men who are masculine to keep the rest safe.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:29 AM   #15
Gasser64
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
They haven't seen it get toxic yet
Old 08-24-2018, 09:34 AM   #16
46Tbird
Yip Yip Yip

Quote:
Originally Posted by helosailor View Post
Just once, I'd love to see one of these limousine liberals go up to the family of someone that was just brutally murdered by an ILLEGAL ALIEN with some of these pseudo-intellectual arguments. Oh, but they don't have the guts to do that.
Fauxcahontas say, "Here, hold my fire water."

Quote:
SEN. ELIZABETH WARREN (D-MA): My, I’m so sorry for the family here and I know this is hard and not only for the family but for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa. But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are.

Last month, I went down to the border and I saw where children have been taken away from their mothers. I met with those mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were, who hadn’t had a chance to talk to their children. And there was no plan for how they would be re-unified with their children.

I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mom’s and babies are the place that we should be spending our resources. Separating a momma from a baby does not make this country safer.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:55 AM   #17
Big A
Lifer

#notmysenator
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 12:18 PM   #18
jw33
These go to eleven...

lulz @ "hold my fire water"
jw33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 12:29 PM   #19
AnthonyS
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasser64 View Post
They haven't seen it get toxic yet
Agree! Fuck the pansy alt left retards.
AnthonyS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 02:28 PM   #20
Gargamel
Eating Smurfette Since 07

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclonescott View Post
Screen play idea.
100 years into the future, aliens are invading the planet. The only men that are left are a bunch metro sexual soy boys who have no idea on how to defend themselves.

Just because you are a "Male" that doesn't mean that you are or have to be "Masculine". What the feminist and the left fail to understand is that you do need a certain percentage of men who are masculine to keep the rest safe.
That video shows exactly why:

1. Some women go lesbian
2. Our culture is doomed to be taken over by others who understand that there is a natural and necessary place for men and "masculinity"

3/4 of the pansy asses in that video would be dead 5 days after the power goes out and Panera Bread closes.

Tags
benghazi, documented worker, maddow deepthroat nay, msm gonna act like nays, nay #1 fake news lover, nay sucks for cnn