No announcement yet.

Dallas officer kills man after mistaking his apartment for her own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no getting ready for what can potentially happen at a protest in Dallas. The only thing DPD can do is provide targets at a protest if they increase their manpower on the ground. If they really want to get ready they should simply not exist on the streets where the protests are.

I was also talking about many people targeting police instead of just a looney here or there. If one of these black groups or any group decides to actively engage in organized murder of police there will be nothing that can stop them, not even martial law. All you have to do is look at the guys that were shooting up the East Coast for a few weeks some years back. Two people one of whom was not even a grown man tied up the law enforcement resources of the Mid-Atlantic States with a budget of under $1,500 and the police weren't even the ones that caught them despite having effectively an unlimited budget and Limitless access to Manpower.
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-11-2018, 11:33 AM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      Jeez some of you guys go full on moron when you post. At least it's somewhat entertaining
      That's kind of the point, do you really think I go on wild rants in person?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• If the DPD gets another bunch of officers gunned down over this the state is going to have to start a draft to fill the manpower needs of Dallas County LE.

I wonder if the state has the legal authority to do something like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          If the DPD gets another bunch of officers gunned down over this the state is going to have to start a draft to fill the manpower needs of Dallas County LE.

I wonder if the state has the legal authority to do something like that?
          Lol there would be no "draft" worst case scenario the troopers would step in along with other state and local law enforcement. Ultimately, feds would come in as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
            Cliff's notes: She'll be acquitted due to culpable mental state.
            No way in hell. Manslaughter , 10 years, serve 5.
            WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
              No way in hell. Manslaughter , 10 years, serve 5.
              Maybe, but law is law. Its not what you did it's what they can prove you did.

Comment

Maybe, but law is law. Its not what you did it's what they can prove you did.
                This. She may be charged with murder, manslaughter, breaking and entering...but the jury will decide the outcome ultimately. This may be the trial of the century for Dallas.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  That's kind of the point, do you really think I go on wild rants in person?
                  Well, Liar's Club, if we're to believe the shit you post, then yes, you really do go on wild rants in person. If you're saying that you don't, then we can all finally agree that you admitted to being a pathological liar. It's either A or B, choose wisely.

Comment

Lol there would be no "draft" worst case scenario the troopers would step in along with other state and local law enforcement. Ultimately, feds would come in as well.
                    What happens when those agencies are no longer popular and the manpower is depleted?

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    This. She may be charged with murder, manslaughter, breaking and entering...but the jury will decide the outcome ultimately. This may be the trial of the century for Dallas.
                    She would be a fool to go in front of a jury. Cops almost exclusively do trials before the court.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      Well, Liar's Club, if we're to believe the shit you post, then yes, you really do go on wild rants in person. If you're saying that you don't, then we can all finally agree that you admitted to being a pathological liar. It's either A or B, choose wisely.
                      You read things that I didn't say. Typically I keep my opinions to myself but the anonymity afforded by the internet loosens my tongue so to speak.

If you ask when you're talking to me in person I will say the same things but I am never asked.

Comment

• If she is somehow (and I doubt it) acquitted, I can really see full on Rodney King riots happening here in Dallas. Might be time to start looking over how well I'm prepped at the house and stocked up on ammo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                          If she is somehow (and I doubt it) acquitted, I can really see full on Rodney King riots happening here in Dallas. Might be time to start looking over how well I'm prepped at the house and stocked up on ammo.
                          Hell, I may riot. I know I'd be screwed if I did something like that. People may have some sympathy, but laws are laws and gotta be responsible with your firearm.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Hell, I may riot. I know I'd be screwed if I did something like that. People may have some sympathy, but laws are laws and gotta be responsible with your firearm.
                            I would never riot but I would be tempted to protest if I weren't worried about it getting out of control.

Comment

• Rioters and social media vigilantes need to let courts figure this out and accept outcome. Remember we all accepted OJ committing murder x2 and didn’t riot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                I would never riot but I would be tempted to protest if I weren't worried about it getting out of control.
                                So dancing in the street would change a courts decision? It looks great on tv but is it really gonna do anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X