Dallas officer kills man after mistaking his apartment for her own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    That's OK, since nothing in general that comes out of your keyboard can be or is trusted either.
    This. I've never understood SVOs insatiable need to lie all the damn time. We all know better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      This. I've never understood SVOs insatiable need to lie all the damn time. We all know better.
      You're making an assumption that I am lying but I guess that's fair since I always assumed that you enjoy eating your own shit off of your man's dick. I guess I could be mistaken to.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        I always assumed that you enjoy eating your own shit off of your man's dick.
        ahahahahahahaha!!!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm a constitutional absolutist and will not apologize so excuse me not fitting into the box that you think I should be in. I trust them to lie to cover their asses and it has nothing to do with the 6th Amendment.

Edit: if any of y'all believe that this poor confused , fatigued, and caught off guard in the dark little lady managed to get off a couple of lethal shots in the dark y'all are idiots. I'm curious as to how many shots she took versus how many shots got into the man.
          BLAH BLAH BLAH Your statements clearly imply that you do not believe in the 6th. You state you will lie to be on a jury and will side against law enforcement. You state that you think all they do is lie further impairing your ability to believe in the 6th. Next you fabricate (yes, that's what it is currently because there hasn't been due process) that the LEO in this case too multiple shots. You also stated you would find certain people guilty no matter what. In no way shape or form do you believe in the 6th...unless all you're doing is telling a lie here.

Ironic that you're the guy accusing someone else, in this case DPD, of telling lies.

Comment

• ^^^^ Do you even know what the 6th Amendment says?

I said that I would find certain people not guilty even if they were blatantly guilty if I thought the law was unjust.

I said I would not believe what law enforcement had to say about anything if I caught them in one lie when they are on the stand.

I also asked out of curiosity how many shots the officer took and made no assumption as to how many.

I also feel compelled to point out that there are multiple former Dallas police officers sitting in federal prison as we speak for falsifying evidence and lying on the stand.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

^^^^ Do you even know what the 6th Amendment says?
              Do you?

As he franticly pecks out a Google search

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Do you?

As he franticly pecks out a Google search
                  Yes, I can recite the entire constitution and the Bill of Rights from memory. Same thing for the Declaration of Independence.

Comment

• I'm not reading the whole thread but I just want to know one thing, Why was this officer not immediately arrested? I recall hearing she was in uniform but she wasn't on duty. IMO that should have been an immediate arrest.

Comment

Yes, I can recite the entire constitution and the Bill of Rights from memory. Same thing for the Declaration of Independence.
                      Solid barg...how about the Magna Carta while you're at it? Bonus points for the Gettysburg Address.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        I'm not reading the whole thread but I just want to know one thing, Why was this officer not immediately arrested? I recall hearing she was in uniform but she wasn't on duty. IMO that should have been an immediate arrest.
                        In the state of Texas there is no legal requirement for an arrest to be made. A peace officer in Texas has the legal option of issuing a simple summons for all crimes including capital murder. Tradition and department policies are what usually require an immediate arrest. In this woman's case there was not a pressing need to arrest her and because she was a sworn officer the investigators had no doubt about her showing up for an arrest when necessary or showing up in court. The woman fucked up but she still has earned differential treatment by being a sworn peace officer in the state of Texas. As I said earlier in this thread that actually means something.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Solid barg...how about the Magna Carta while you're at it? Bonus points for the Gettysburg Address.
                        I'm sorry to disappoint you but no on the Magna Carta but I may be able to recite the Gettysburg Address if I try. I recall it being pretty damn short.

Comment

• Two shots fired with one hit. The chick is batting .500.

Comment

You're making an assumption that I am lying but I guess that's fair since I always assumed that you enjoy eating your own shit off of your man's dick. I guess I could be mistaken to.
                            Lmao I'll have to give you props for that one. Its refreshing to see a solid swing from one of you mouthbreathers that isnt a recycled CNC comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Lmao I'll have to give you props for that one. Its refreshing to see a solid swing from one of you mouthbreathers that isnt a recycled CNC comment.
                              I don't care which way you swing man, you're cool with me and I was just jerking your chain a little bit.

I've never understood the CNC comments, it must have been a joke from before I came around.

Comment

In the state of Texas there is no legal requirement for an arrest to be made. A peace officer in Texas has the legal option of issuing a simple summons for all crimes including capital murder. Tradition and department policies are what usually require an immediate arrest. In this woman's case there was not a pressing need to arrest her and because she was a sworn officer the investigators had no doubt about her showing up for an arrest when necessary or showing up in court. The woman fucked up but she still has earned differential treatment by being a sworn peace officer in the state of Texas. As I said earlier in this thread that actually means something.
                                You are incorrect. There are certain offenses that require an officer to make an arrest. Off the top of my head Family Violence is one. There are others that the penal code says an officer "SHALL" take the person into custody.

Comment

Working...
                                X