Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
    Anyone playing on Xbox One?
    sigpic

Comment

Hahaha.

Comment

WRX

Comment

Bland, how can you like these sights? HOW????

sigpic

Comment

yea textures are bad, real bad. I've been playing fortnite and it aint too bad.
            sigpic

Comment

Played fornite a couple times, will never touch it again. It's not serious enough of a game. Feels like the looney tunes of shooters.

I was referring more to how shit the irons are on the Scar. They're shit.
              sigpic

Comment

I've seen him hand some people their ass with those iron sites, but I think they are garbage.

Comment

I think you people are garbage and will never ever ever play with you twats again!

#ScarIronSitesHaveFeelsToo
                  #SLM
                  #ScarNum1

Comment

Looks like I might start winning some squad matches now.

Comment

I'll be there as the mandatory dead weight, and medic.
                      sigpic

Comment

The event this weekend looks like it will be wack. I plan on playing the shit out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Played fornite a couple times, will never touch it again. It's not serious enough of a game. Feels like the looney tunes of shooters.

I was referring more to how shit the irons are on the Scar. They're shit.

You were close to describing it but let me have a go.

Fortnite is bob the builder, jumping shotgun, wannabe FPS.

I have to give them credit thou. Game was running very smooth when I tried it. They seem to listen to the community. Constantly making changes and adding new stuff to the game. I would imagine the company is making BANK with the amount of new skins coming out.
                          Last edited by Jon/xpm; 06-08-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

I am done with this game.

It's like a relationship gone wrong.

Love at first sight

We screwed hard, every night.

Then the cheating came, at first I tried to play it off, but it occurred more often

Now every game has at least 2 squads of cheaters, sometimes they fight each other, sometimes they accidentally lock on to me from across the map

No longer can choose other region, yet somehow there are 70+ chinese players in the NA servers...

I finalized my divorce last night with uninstalling the game. The new plaything in my life is RoE, haven't been cheated yet...

Comment

The game is getting shittier by the day. There are some serious lag issues where I will get killed after I've been behind a wall for 2-3 seconds. Even watching the replay from the killers perspective will show I was no where on the screen.

It's pretty fucking frustrating.

Comment

I've never encountered a hacker, or had lag issues.

Have you guys tried rebooting your router, or blowing out your fans?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X