Business owner flips out on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business owner flips out on Facebook

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

The company was on The Gordon Ramsey show Kitchen Nightmares, but has a claim to fame as the only business that Ramsey ever walked away from and refused to work with further.

That was relatively bad enough, but as word spread and people were talking about it, word got out that all their images and even their food was never created by them, just bought, repackaged and sold as theirs. They got called out on it and the meltdown commenced.

lmgdao

Comment

Wow. They are going bat shit crazy. I don't think I've seen that episode with them on it...

Comment

My wife likes watching these shows. Saw these people the other day, I was floored that they let that happen. I can't imagine their business will survive.

However I will say this, giving them crap because they don't pay the waitresses tips without stating how much they make per hour wasn't fair IMO.
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Lmao holy shit
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Vegetarians are insane anyway.

Comment

I would say this is a lesson in customer service. All taken from https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco on 5/14/13.

May 10
                We do not feel the need to make any excuses for our behavior on tonight’s show.
                However we would like to make the following statement:
                We do not, nor have we ever stolen or taken any of our servers ,waitresses, or waiters tips at Amy’s Baking Company.
                We pay our staff members anywhere between $8.00 to $14.00 per hour to ensure that at the end of the week regardless of it being busy or not, that they go home with money and a well paid paycheck. As do many other restaurants.
                They are aware of this when they are hired.
                I would challenge any of our employees past or present to come forward with proof that we have ever done such a horrible thing.

So please enjoy the show!
                Amy & Samy
                May 12
                Samy and I would just like to thank all of our loyal friends, family and customers who have supported us. We would also like to thank all of our NEW customers that have shown an OVERWHELMING amount of support for us!!! You are all wonderful people and we commend you for being intelligent enough to realize that everything you see on TV or read is not necessarily true! We sincerely appreciate the overwhelming response and we would also like to thank everyone at FOX 10!!! Thank you for keeping it fair and balanced!!!! Happy Mother’s Day, & God Bless America!!!!
                Meow
                Amy & Samy
                May 13
                I AM NOT STUPID ALL OF YOU ARE. YOU JUST DO NOT KNOW GOOD FOOD. IT IS NOT UNCOMMON TO RESELL THINGS WALMART DOES NOT MAKE THEIR ELECTRONICS OR TOYS SO LAY OFF!!!!
                May 13
                Samy and I will stand strong through the oppression that has been thrown at us. We ask that our supporters keep us in their prayers, through this rough and unjust time in our lives. Thank all of you, and thank God. We will not bend to the will of these haters and sinners.
                May 13
                WE DO NOT NEED THIS. YOU STUPID PEOPLE. AMERICA IS ABOUT RESSLING, IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL. THE CAKES WE OFFER ARE EXPENSIVE BECAUSE WE HAVE TO REPACKAGE AND SHIP. DO NOT BLAME US BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT AFFORD QUALITY. THE YELPERS, AND NOW THE REDDITS, NEED TO BACK OFF. YOURE NOT RIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF SOME TV SHOW.
                May 13
                To all of the Yelpers and Reddits: Bring it on. you are just pussies. come to arizona. you are weaker than my wife, and weaker than me. come to my business. say it to my face. man to man. my wife is a jewel in the desert. you are just trash. reddits and yelpers just working together to bring us down. pathetic.
                May 13
                TO REDDIT. I FORBID YOU FROM SPREADING YOUR HATE ON THAT SITE. THIS IS MY FACEBOOK, AND I AM NOT ALLOWING YOU TO USE MY COMPANY ON YOUR HATE FILLED PAGE.
                May 13
                This is Samy. I am keeping note of all names here. We will be pursuing action against you legaly, and against reddit and yelp, for this plot you have come together on. you are all just punks.
                May 13
                WE ARE NOT FREAKING OUT. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT A "WITCH HUNT" I AM NOT A WITCH. I AM GODS CHILD. PISS OFF ALL OF YOU. FUCK REDDITS, FUCK YELP AND FUCK ALL OF YOU. BRING IT. WE WILL FIGHT BACK.
                May 13
                GO TO SLEEP YOU LITTLE KIDS! DREAM ABOUT BEING SUCCESSFULL BECAUSE WE HAVE A MULTI MILLION BUISNESS WITH SUPPORTERS! YOU CANT BRING US DOWN
                May 13
                YOU DONT KNOW US!! WE WILL THRIVE! WE WILL OVERCOME! WE ARE STARTING OUR FAMILY, AND WE WILL TEACH OUR CHILD EXACTLY WHAT >>GOD<< WANTS IN THEIR PATH. WE WILL TEACH THEM HOW TO FIGHT AGAINST OPRESSORS LIKE YOU PEOPLE! WE WILL START A GENERATION OF TRUTHFULLNESS AND WE WILL FIGHT TO BRING PLACES LIKE, YELP AND REDDIT, AND HORRIBLE PEOPLE LIKE GORDON TO THE LIGHT
                May 13
                I AM WONDER WOMAN. I AM A GREAT CHEF, A GREAT WIFE, AND A GREAT MOM TO MY KIDS. AND WE WILL BE PARENTS TO A HUMAN KID, ONE DAY TO. WE WILL SHOW ALL OF YOU.
                May 13
                You people are all shit. Yelp shit, Reddits shit. Every shit. Come to here, I will fucking show you all.
                May 13
                You are all little punks. Nothing. you are all nothing. We are laughing at you. All of you, just fools. We have God on our side, you just have your sites.
                Last edited by slow06; 05-14-2013, 11:10 AM.
                "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

hahahahaha
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    hahahahaha
                    You sold them their microwave for the re-packaged food, didn't you...
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      You sold them their microwave for the re-packaged food, didn't you...
                      Sure, if I sold microwaves.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Sure, if I sold microwaves.
                        Easy-Bake Ultimate Oven?
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Saw that episode last week. I was quite surprised at the way they acted and more so about how they continue to act. That place wont be in business much longer. At least she can devote more time to her cat-children.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I saw this a few days ago. That poor old "gangster" went and stuck his dick in crazy.

Comment

LMAO @ the Yelp reviews.

"Tyrell R.

Burnaby, BC
                              Canada
                              5/13/2013
                              I ordered a pizza here. It cost me $73, too, two hours to arrive. What i got was some stale parsley and plastic pepperoni slices from a children's kitchen playset thrown on top of a layer of ketchup on an uncooked vaguely ovoid lump of dough. It was slightly warm though, I think it was put through a microwave. I say microwave because it probably didn't fit in their EasyBake Oven, which seems to be there primary cooking implement (at least from what I could see of the kitchen).

Also the soda was flat, my water had a dead hamster in it, and one of the kitchen staff tried to proposition me for some "glory-hole action" in the men's bathroom. Given that I'd found one of their rotted teeth in my (wilted, brown) ceaser salad, I decided it was probably an unsafe place to put my penis. Normally that wouldn't be an issue for me, but they where very rude about my polite refusal and made insultingly inaccurate comments about the size of my penis (which I assure you is built like the capitol records building).

All in all it was a pretty mediocre experience"

Specialties: A. B. C. Amy's Baking Companywrites... Amy's Baking Company is an upscale full service Retail Patisserie as well as a full service European Bistro Pizzeria and bar. A place to walk into and be deliciously overwhelmed by a display case offering an abundance of creative and mouthwatering glittering selections. Specializing in house made desserts, Artesian Pizzas, Farm Fresh Organic Salads, house made Artesian Pastas fine wines and custom Martinis. We make all our food from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients to ultimately produce a superb product. We are best known for our fanciful cakes and desserts, elaborately decorated with homemade butter cream frosting and edible flowers and glitter. A.B.C is all about nostalgia. A.B.C. is a cozy Mecca for lovers of all kinds of delicious homemade baked goods and fine European food. We respectfully ask that when making reservations you notify us of any small children in advance. Established in 2006. Established in 2006 it was always our dream to create something very inviting and European for Scottsdale. Focusing on clean fresh food, along with a nice selection of wines and aperitifs. Followed by extraordinary desserts, made in house daily by Amy herself.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X