Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mom runs from police, cops open fire on minivan full of kids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom runs from police, cops open fire on minivan full of kids.

This is full of very poor decisions all around. What a horrible mother, setting such a bad example. All over 71 in a 55.

Last edited by UserX; 11-17-2013, 07:27 PM.

Softer rules of engagement than troops in Afghanistan.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Fucking idiots. My guess is she decided to be a stupid moron to get money from the police. I have zero sympathy.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Race was a factor.

Comment

I would assume the officer that fired didn't know it was full of kids since he just showed up and it had tinted windows.
          Last edited by GrayStangGT; 11-17-2013, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Race was a factor.
            It sure was. She is a stupid motherfucker. It is all of her responsibility for speeding, evading, and resisting. Then the son for assaulting. I don't quite understand what the cop was thinking when he started firing. Did he not know that there were kids in there?

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              I would assume the officer that fired didn't know it was full of kids since he just showed up and it had tinted windows.
              Very possible. Also kinda looked like he took a couple side steps to go for a tire
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

stupid motherfuckers. over a traffic stop. and the kid gets out to fight the cop?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                  stupid motherfuckers. over a traffic stop. and the kid gets out to fight the cop?
                  If you saw someone roughing up your mom you just sit there?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    It sure was. She is a stupid motherfucker. It is all of her responsibility for speeding, evading, and resisting. Then the son for assaulting. I don't quite understand what the cop was thinking when he started firing. Did he not know that there were kids in there?
                    I didn't specify which end the race was an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                      If she was being a dumb cunt, sure.

Everyone knows if the Police have to come get you, they are bringing an ass whooping with them.

Comment

That cop shooting at the van should have his gun taken away. He looked like he didn't have a clue what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                          If my mom acted like that I would just get out of the can and sit on the curb and watch. Lol

Comment

I agree with everything the officers did...the one officer was obviously shooting at the left rear tire.

Comment

What a stupid cunt. I hope the judge throws the book at her retarded ass. It's only a matter of time before some attorney starts claiming it is a race issue and files suit.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X