Boy's vs Da Bearz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy's vs Da Bearz...

Well it looks as though that queer Cutler will be back in the starting line up, this is our revenge game for that ass kicking they gave us here a few years ago.

Boys - 34
    Da Bearz - 13
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Hmmm...Cowboys win, but not by that much. 27-26.9

Comment

Bears win

Comment

Boyz 27
        Bears 24

Lee and a few others should be back!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Tie at -2
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Another snooze fest

Comment

I think it will be a shootout. Forte will run all over Dallas' defense. Murray will do the same to Chicago. Of course those open up the passing game, and McCown has been pretty damn solid. Of course, he's throwing to a couple of bad assed receivers, so that helps. Williams and Dez should have a good day too. I think Dallas win by 3, but they will be behind until the 4th quarter.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Comment

Bears by 10.... Let the December collapse BEGIN!!!!

Comment

I think the cowboys could pull this off. But I wish Cutler wasn't playing it would be a lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                      I think the cowboys could pull this off. But I wish Cutler wasn't playing it would be a lot easier.
                      All Dallas has to do is either hit him a few times, or sack him, he'll get all jittery and toss INT's like giving out Halloween candy!

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                        Not true at all. *If* Cutler plays, it should be a MUCH easier win for Dallas. McCown has a completion rating of 65.9% for 1459 yards, 9 TDs, and 1 pick compared to Cutler's 63% for 1908 yards, 13 TDs, and 8 picks. Keep in mind Cutler started 7 weeks and McCown started 6. Cutler has more yards, but TD/INT ratio says a ton about who is playing better this season.

Comment

Demarco Murray is no Adrian Peterson, so I don't see him lighting up Chicago for as many yards on the ground as what Chicago gave up last week. Bubbles screens may be another story though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                            Demarco Murray is no Adrian Peterson, so I don't see him lighting up Chicago for as many yards on the ground as what Chicago gave up last week. Bubbles screens may be another story though.
                            They are ranked dead last against the run. Several teams with no AP have lit them up.

Comment

The only game for us on Monday night this year, bastards!
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X