DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Technology Rules

Technology Rules iPhone suxx, Q/A for all computer, networking, phone, and gaming issues

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2017, 01:20 PM   #41
Craizie
Cracka
VIP Member
 
Craizie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 10,629
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
You want to give a brother access to your plex server?
I'll take your silence as a no.
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 01:23 PM   #42
bcoop
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 41,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
no that's just Brent not knowing what he's talking about...

I've always had 2 categories.

I'll show you the next time you come over, but the main page has them all mixed together. I have to back out, then go to tvs or movies.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.
bcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 01:59 PM   #43
Silverback
Bourbon and 'Lacs
 
Silverback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: #brokesohard
Posts: 18,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
I'll show you the next time you come over, but the main page has them all mixed together. I have to back out, then go to tvs or movies.
strange, the main page should have "On Deck" - stuff you've been watching's next episode, "Recently Downloaded TV", and "Recently Downloaded Movies"
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 02:18 PM   #44
DamonH
Lifer
 
DamonH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Rockwall, TX
Posts: 4,609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
it's clunky, slow, locks up, etc. Sometimes it takes 15 tries to find a decent quality version of a show/movie to play. Half of the streaming sports stuff is pure crap.

I'll just stick to Plex and my downloader getting the stuff I want. I can have just about anything I want in less than 24 hours from the time it aired anyways.
I agree. Started with XBMC back in the day and after playing with it for quite a while I switched to Plex and haven't looked back. With Sonar & Couch Potato, my TV/Movie stuff is pretty much on autopilot.
__________________
DamonH
DamonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 02:29 PM   #45
Silverback
Bourbon and 'Lacs
 
Silverback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: #brokesohard
Posts: 18,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonH View Post
I agree. Started with XBMC back in the day and after playing with it for quite a while I switched to Plex and haven't looked back. With Sonar & Couch Potato, my TV/Movie stuff is pretty much on autopilot.
i'm using Media Center Master. I tried Couch Potato and Sonarr and they left me wanting more control.

MCM doesn't do great with movies, but TV shows it's the best out there I've found. Most movies I just go get myself once a week or so.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 01:38 AM   #46
Nash B.
Lifer
 
Nash B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 39,768
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
it's clunky, slow, locks up, etc. Sometimes it takes 15 tries to find a decent quality version of a show/movie to play. Half of the streaming sports stuff is pure crap.

I'll just stick to Plex and my downloader getting the stuff I want. I can have just about anything I want in less than 24 hours from the time it aired anyways.
Sports do suck on it, but since I started using Exodus, movies and TV have been high-quality content on the first try almost every time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny
HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!
Nash B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:57 AM   #47
bcoop
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 41,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash B. View Post
Sports do suck on it, but since I started using Exodus, movies and TV have been high-quality content on the first try almost every time.
There is a newer add on I started using for sports. I've had far better luck with it than I have with SportsDevil, and others. I'll have to check tonight as I can't remember the name.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.
bcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:06 AM   #48
Gasser64
Lifer
 
Gasser64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,597
Default

Better than netflix? What's the comparison?
__________________
WAAAHH HA HA HA HAAAA!!!
Gasser64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:07 PM   #49
scootro
Lifer
 
scootro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: none of your fuckin business
Posts: 13,185
Default

i tried kodi on the computer! it sucks and the interface blows



i found this! seems like the same thing
http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=67264
scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nay sucks cody off, nay wants gay tv, naynay luvs gay porn

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.