• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guessing enclosed trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      What?

They already produce more than that and are ramping to one per day. Same rate as an F16 with 5 times the parts, and about 1200 times the complexity.
      Actually I have no idea what is making it out the door or on what schedule. I was just being a smart ass.

Just seems like a pretty laid back atmosphere is all..

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
        Actually I have no idea what is making it out the door or on what schedule. I was just being a smart ass.

I dunno. I wouldn't be that laid back working on a $100,000,000 plane.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post

The one word answer is union.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Almost double that.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Guessing enclosed trailer.
            Yep 53 foot dry van. When on dod loads o have to call every time I plan on stopping so folks tracking dont freak out
            Dont always have shadow or at least they dont let me know
            Have a red shit hit the fan button on dash never used it but hear it calls out every one up to airforce depending on what it maybe.
            Most of the time I'm told to sit in my truck and stay there. One time for fun I joked what if I have to take a piss.?
            He handed me a coffee can. Dont think.he thought it was funny.

When going through dod check I was made aware I was expandable.
            Last year I was delivering some electronics to Virginia beach Va. Right across from.me was about five or six ships.
            They where so rusted up and paint looked like shot
            I figured they was getting ready to be decommissioned.
            I.started looking them up and they where all not even close to being 1/3 of the estimated life
            One was less than 5 years old
            Made me hate Obama even more
            Was sad as hell looking at them.

Comment

/\ /\ /\ Hate Obama more? He sped the rust process up in a saltwater environment somehow? Don't get me wrong, not a fan either but have you ever spent time around heavy blue water vessels?

Comment

A person can do quality work without a stick in their ass, and each person is probably really good at what they do, so confident enough to be able to relax a tad. I'm the same way, laser focus when needed, but life's too short to be stressed 8 hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                  /\ /\ /\ Hate Obama more? He sped the rust process up in a saltwater environment somehow? Don't get me wrong, not a fan either but have you ever spent time around heavy blue water vessels?
                  Still no reason the paint should look faded and in port why was no one cleaning and painting? Salt water is no excuse for the greatest navy in the world looking like a shit.
                  And no I dont think I can hate him any more, but it won't stop me from trying..
                  Check out budget cuts for upkeep and spending for liberal programs. They look like shit. I will dig ip.some pics of them
                  Not like lack.of labor is a pronlem.
                  And I bet I see more navy vessels than you have.. ( I deliver the noise makers quite often. in my book big difference in garbage barges to well sites than the us navy.

Comment

Damn good to see some numbers coming off the line now... #300

Last edited by Gargamel; 06-12-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I'm watching them shove a beautiful Pratt and Wittney right up the gaping hole in the rear of one of those things over the last few days..

Comment

Finally....

We get to see Block 3F software cleared for 9Gs at an airshow.

Looks damn good:

Comment

I just found out my niece's husband is going into training on these now. He's career military!

Comment

Working...
                          X