No announcement yet.

Police shoot therapy dog, another wrong address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I recall it, sgt shitbird was the one who started up all the talk about fighting in that thread.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      As I recall it, sgt shitbird was the one who started up all the talk about fighting in that thread.

Without ever directly coming out and making the threat of course. You know the little white speck on the top of chickenshit? It's still chickenshit.

Comment

It has been dug up and reposted multiple times, and he still doesn't believe it. Facts don't matter to that idiot.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          It has been dug up and reposted multiple times, and he still doesn't believe it. Facts don't matter to that idiot.

You can post ten examples with links of him lying, acting like an idiot, and making threats when he says "back it up!" and then he will just vanish for "about nine" days and start the same tired bullshit all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            You say you are such a bad ass, I'm giving you ample opportunity to prove it.

But you will coward out of it just like always. I'll even pay for the gym and the referee.....

Never happen in a consensual bout.
            It's only consensual until you lose and then hell breaks loose. I've played with officers who had no sense of honor when they lost.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              I've never claimed to be "such a bad ass". Stop talking in circles and post examples, or shut the fuck up.

You DID bitch out at Dino's. You said you were going to whoop my ass, and you sat there on your thumb like the pussy you are. Talk about all talk and no ass, lmfao. There is only one of us that doesn't do what they say they will, and it is why you constantly have something to prove. Poor little Fu.

Let me clear this up.

I never said I was going to whip your ass. Prove me wrong and link a quote. I know better than to make a threat on a public forum. That would be stupid.

Just like you baiting me to meet you in public to whip your ass. Explain exactly how in my position that could work out OK for me? That is why I constantly invite you to spar at a gym. No liability for me, and we can all laugh at you for years at the youtube videos.

So, once again I will invite you to a gym/dojo/studio to let you back up that diarrhea mouth you have. You want to talk shit? Do so before a physical contest where there is no career implications.

It's an open and public invitation for you. Will you take it, or puss out?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                It's only consensual until you lose and then hell breaks loose. I've played with officers who had no sense of honor when they lost.
                I've played with former military who lost it when they got beat.

So, what's your point???

Comment

And there's VAG number 3. I'm sooooo surprised..... Instead of "recall", post the link to the threat.....

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Without ever directly coming out and making the threat of course. You know the little white speck on the top of chickenshit? It's still chickenshit.
                  Just like the yellow streak that runs down your back?

It's still yellow...

Comment

Let me clear this up.

I never said I was going to whip your ass. Prove me wrong and link a quote. I know better than to make a threat on a public forum. That would be stupid.

Just like you baiting me to meet you in public to whip your ass. Explain exactly how in my position that could work out OK for me? That is why I constantly invite you to spar at a gym. No liability for me, and we can all laugh at you for years at the youtube videos.

So, once again I will invite you to a gym/dojo/studio to let you back up that diarrhea mouth you have. You want to talk shit? Do so before a physical contest where there is no career implications.

It's an open and public invitation for you. Will you take it, or puss out?

You know what other kind of people say something, then turn around and say that it means the exact opposite of what they said? They're called women.

Comment

I've played with former military who lost it when they got beat.

So, what's your point???
                      They didn't have the ability to ruin your life with an accusation of assault on a peace officer
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

LOL will someone please whip this dudes ass.

Comment

And there's VAG number 3. I'm sooooo surprised..... Instead of "recall", post the link to the threat.....
                          Why hasn't the invitation to spar been extended to this individual?

Comment

Working...
                          X