No announcement yet.

Pre-fab sweet tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not real big on sweets to begin with, but I prefer unsweet tea.

I will eat the shit out of some Buttermilk pie, though.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      buzzkill.
      Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Way to bring it down, man.
      Lol!
      I was drinking sweet tea and Dr pepper a lot back in HS and college. I also had multiple bouts with kidney stones, one was larger than what they said was supposed to be passable. I cut dark soda and black tea from my diet and have not had a recurrence of stones since. Renal failure from tea though, that takes skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Wtf?! 12 sodas a day?
        More like fiddeen

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          Even when I drank Dr. Pepper daily it was only 2-4, now its about 1-2 a week.
          That's me, I might have a litre of Mexican made Coke once a week.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by rick modena View Post
            that's me, i might have a litre of mexican made cola once a week.
            ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              They measure that in kilos.

Comment

OK, I drink a Mexican made Coca-Cola once a week!

Hows that, better?
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Used to pick up Arizona Southern Style Sweet and stuck with it for a while. I realized if you let it sit in the fridge at less than half full (well within expiration), it would start to turn cloudy and lose it's taste. I switched it up and found the Pure Leaf Tea brand to be much "cleaner" and have sense stuck with it. If I must have sugar.....I will rape some Chic-fil-A tea.

Comment

Man I had some iced tea at the state fair, it was some kind of black tea, that shit was off the hook good. Best Iced tea I have ever had. You can only get it in bulk, so that sucked.

Teazzers is their name, it looks like they are from Dallas...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Share next time you get some

Comment

I prefer Milo's of the prefab brands.

Comment

Most sweet teas are too sweet for me. When I do drink tea at a restaurant I usually mix half sweet, half unsweet. Places like chicken express almost have to be 1/4 sweet due to the amount of sugar they put in it. As for my favorits, Schlotzkys, Firehouse, McCalisters are all good, and as mentioned above McCalisters sells it by the gallon. Rosas Cafe isn't bad, either. I love lemon and/lime in tea, and a surprisingly good drink I found is Starbucks half black tea, half lemonade. Sweet or unsweet it is pretty good and I will stop by once in a while for one.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I gotta have me some vodka sweet tea

Comment

May favorite hands down.

The new Qtea is awesome too.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X