Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I'm shivering in my Chuck Taylors.
    You seriously still wear chuck taylors? I went to buy some for around the house last year, and fuuuck all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      You seriously still wear chuck taylors? I went to buy some for around the house last year, and fuuuck all that.

I wore them every day until about a year ago, when I finally had to admit the beating they were putting on my back at work. Still have a pair to use if I'm not going to be doing much walking, but summer time gets nothing but flip flops anyway. They've also gotten outrageously over priced.

Comment

Yep, that and the quality has gone down hill. That is saying something too for a shoe that was 19.99 in 1991.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Shut up, faggot. You're not going to do a goddamn thing but cry your menstrual blood tears all over the fucking internet.
          Me: "What is -shit Eric would never say to my face?"

Alex Trebec : "You are correct for $500".

Comment

Run dealer plate = No front plate by law
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Me: "What is -shit Eric would never say to my face?"

Alex Trebec : "You are correct for $500".

My post was so nice you had to respond to it twice?

Comment

Here is a place for you boys to throw down.

Comment

Antique Plates

Antique plates are for vehicles at least 25 years old that are used strictly for antique exhibitions, parades, and related activities. (Occasional trips to the repair shop are permitted.)

Only one antique plate per vehicle is issued.
                  Hmm. How are you going to tell if an antique car is stolen, or if the owner is hauling a load of marijuana cigarettes, or up to some other nefarious activity?

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I would feel like a bad motherfucker too if I threw a badge around and beat 110lb crackheads on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      Hmm. How are you going to tell if an antique car is stolen, or if the owner is hauling a load of marijuana cigarettes, or up to some other nefarious activity?

http://www.dmv.org/tx-texas/license-...ntique-Plates-
                      This came up on the old board, when he used the hair brained wild ass scenario that "what if a car is backed in to your driveway, and the neighbor across the street can't give an LP number to your neighbor who is watching them empty your house?"

He flat out said that people with antique plates don't commit crimes.

And he was as serious as a heart attack.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Fuck you for making me Google nefarious

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                          Here is a place for you boys to throw down.

http://www.theticket.com/common/page...3493&is_corp=0
                          I'm too old, but Eric isn't. Can I choose a proxy?

Eric would just pull a Naynay. He can throw "faggot" around online, but we all know what he would do in person....

Eric plays an outstanding Billy Bob Thornton...

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          This came up on the old board, when he used the hair brained wild ass scenario that "what if a car is backed in to your driveway, and the neighbor across the street can't give an LP number to your neighbor who is watching them empty your house?"

He flat out said that people with antique plates don't commit crimes.

And he was as serious as a heart attack.
                          As usual, Mr. Cooper running his mouth to fit what he wants to say. If it were true, he would have put a link to the thread or post.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            As usual, Mr. Cooper running his mouth to fit what he wants to say. If it were true, he would have put a link to the thread or post.
                            Whatever you say, Deputy Dumbshit. For starters, I don't lie. Secondly, I can't log in over there, nor do I care enough to search for it. You know damn well that is almost verbatim what you said.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I was bored

Comment

I guess my question would be:

How many of those cars (non 1910 Model T), trucks, and motorcycles were you chasing while they were in reverse?
                                Last edited by CWO; 08-07-2013, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X