Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
    Lollerskates at the idea of a, "pretty," Jeep.
    Think of the heritage, Yale!!!!!!!!!!111!1!!1one!1!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Meh. Yeah, it's ugly, but what does it matter? Jeep people weren't ever going to buy it anyway, regardless of whether it was ugly or not and whether they named it Cherokee or Liberty.
      Had they brought back the Cherokee with a decent platform (no IFS shit, inline 6 or a 4 banger diesel, and a reasonable simple interior) I would have ditched my Tacoma in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        Had they brought back the Cherokee with a decent platform (no IFS shit, inline 6 or a 4 banger diesel, and a reasonable simple interior) I would have ditched my Tacoma in a heartbeat.
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm sorry, was that a suggestion to make a vehicle, in the current marketplace, that has a solid front axle? LOLZ

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm sorry, was that a suggestion to make a vehicle, in the current marketplace, that has a solid front axle? LOLZ
          Don't see why that is so funny, there are still a few out there. The wrangler for example.

Comment

Don't see why that is so funny, there are still a few out there. The wrangler for example.
            The Wrangler has its market, but the market isn't exactly thirsting for (or even contemplating the thought of thinking about perhaps supporting the addition of) another SFA vehicle. Jeep making a second one would be a really great way to take one very pointed, non-growth market segment and split it between two vehicles made by the same manufacturer, without an increase in total sales figures. Same number of sales , twice the development costs, profit!

Comment

Why must the fuck with my beloved Cherokee? Let it die in piece!
              Is that the new Aztec?

Comment

The Wrangler has its market, but the market isn't exactly thirsting for (or even contemplating the thought of thinking about perhaps supporting the addition of) another SFA vehicle. Jeep making a second one would be a really great way to take one very pointed, non-growth market segment and split it between two vehicles made by the same manufacturer, without an increase in total sales figures. Same number of sales , twice the development costs, profit!
                Eh, I see a home for it. Rural postal carriers, oil field work, forestry service, any type of need for a 4x4 that would take them off road multiple times a day. The Wrangler just isn't suited for a workhorse role, I think a new Cherokee that wasn't designed by a vagina would do rather well with commercial accounts, and you would get some spill over from the private consumer.

Hell, if they just brought the old Cherokee back and stuffed a nice 4 pot diesel in it it would sell great.

Comment

Eh, I see a home for it. Rural postal carriers, oil field work, forestry service, any type of need for a 4x4 that would take them off road multiple times a day. The Wrangler just isn't suited for a workhorse role, I think a new Cherokee that wasn't designed by a vagina would do rather well with commercial accounts, and you would get some spill over from the private consumer.

Hell, if they just brought the old Cherokee back and stuffed a nice 4 pot diesel in it it would sell great.
                  All of those roles are filled by the prevalence of very cheap, fleet duty pickup trucks. Not to mention that spending $500 million+ (give or take) to develop a vehicle to sell at low margin fleet prices with the hopes that there would be a little bit of spillover (10,000 units a year, at best?) isn't going to fly.

And no, it wouldn't. That sounds great on an internet forum full of people that like that kind of shit, but it's not even close to a viable real-world idea.

Comment

Uhhhh, they already have those, for the rural postal carriers I generally see either grand cherokees or wranglers, and for oil field and forestry service work you'll see 3/4-1 ton trucks most of the time.

Comment

• You see what happens when you bitches start chatting like a bunch of bitches in a picture thread!?
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• chatty pricks.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• chitty chitty bang bang

Comment

• I would buy a solid axle Cherokee for sure.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Why must the fuck with my beloved Cherokee? Let it die in piece!
                              wife loves her 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                                wife loves her 2011
                                Grand Cherokee ≠ Cherokee

You guys ready for the rear view? I think it's even worse...

Comment

Working...
                                X