event I did a few weeks ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event I did a few weeks ago

This was my first Ballzapallooza event and damm near my first event of this kind at all. Im a mx guy but ill figure this hill climb shit out.

enjoy!
    Ballzapallooza is an Extreme Enduro style event that is unlike any other. It was crafted around a fireplace and is put on for the fans. While riders try to c...

in the beginning they mention a moment of silence for Rich Pinto, ,that's the the Rich Pinto who had a small shop in Louisville is it?

Comment

Just did some digging. Yup that's the Rich I know. damned strange to find out he passed this way. So I guess I can stop calling his shop now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        Just did some digging. Yup that's the Rich I know. damned strange to find out he passed this way. So I guess I can stop calling his shop now.
        Honestly didn't know him or know he had a shop. I hear he was very very well known tho.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
          Honestly didn't know him or know he had a shop. I hear he was very very well known tho.
          I've delt with him for many ears through work.

anyway, you guys are crazy as hell.

Comment

Looks like a few hare scrambles I did back in the day. Miss that stuff.

Comment

That's too freaking cool. Love it man, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Was that at RRMT?
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
                  Looks like a few hare scrambles I did back in the day. Miss that stuff.
                  not that same at all. This was 10 sections. Everyone has 3 minute to complete. Fastest time wins. Very spectator friendly.

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  Was that at RRMT?

No this was at red river trails. RRMT host the revlimiter tho. Its a fun event as well.

Comment

Graham Jarvi's grimpossible is next weekend. Ill be competing in it as well.

Comment

at 3:15 thats me falling all the way down the hill.

Comment

running hard on the pipe with the two stroke ktm?

solid bro! no fucks given up that hill.

was that at red river? i hated the enduros/races at red river. too many rocks to tear up my bike.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                          running hard on the pipe with the two stroke ktm?

solid bro! no fucks given up that hill.

was that at red river? i hated the enduros/races at red river. too many rocks to tear up my bike.
                          HA thanks! had the ktm 300 for a week and wasnt quite sure how to ride it, learned the hard way.

Yes red river, the vid does that hill no justice. Never seen it before, ride up to it and nearly shit myself knowing I have to go up it.

Comment

lmao, i get it, it looks cool as hell... but you're all still fucking crazy.

Comment

bro! i know. like joshua tree up there... people say that it does not look that bad, and then we get there and the excuses begin.

there is some seriously sketchy shit at red river. my 450 has punished me there so many times when i ran out of talent. funny thing too, a two stroke will hardly ever come after you. a 450 will always be looking for your ass when you are tumbling.

Comment

Working...
                              X