Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    Austin sucks balls. In the late 90's it was awesome living there.

You couldn't pay me enough to move back.... Well, maybe you could, but it would require a second comma.
    I could move back for a little less than that, not much less, but a little

Comment

The toll roads help with traffic obviously but it gets expensive. Taking the 130 bypass around Austin to San Antonio (where the F-1 track is) is $10 each way. You can go as fast as you want though, the speed limit is 85 and it's not enforced. I set the cruise at 95 and wasn't passing anyone last time I took it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        last time I went down, I hit georgetown at 5:45 and wasnt past austin until almost 7.
        The new tollway 130 is your friend, I use it exclusively now. I've been going to S.A., Corpus Christi for about 25 yrs. and this road is a godsend. No more going through bullshit Austin traffic. Because your right DJ, once you get to Georgetown prepare to wait at least an hour to get thru to Buda if not two hours, fuck that!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

My sister went to UT in the late 70s and never came back to dallas. She is a Sotheby's realtor there now and loves it. She also has rent houses in Pflugerville/Georgetown area as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            The worst parts of Austin are about as dangerous as downtown Fort Worth, as in not at all.
            Have you been to stop 6?
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I'm over here on the north side of town right off 620/45 and I'm starting to look at information on places, I dig this town and driving 3 hours to work beats the fuck out of driving 6.

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
                My sister went to UT in the late 70s and never came back to dallas. She is a Sotheby's realtor there now and loves it. She also has rent houses in Pflugerville/Georgetown area as well.
                I'm sure your sister is doing really well down there.
                I grew up there and left in the mid-'70's as a young teenager and still miss it. Even though it's grown "out", a lot of the inner city (especially around the campus) has not changed that much. The reason I live in the area I'm in now is because it reminds me of Austin's hills, lakes, and tree's. My youngest daughter got out of UT 2 years ago and had the option of staying there with her job, but they offered her a lot more money to move back to the metroplex area.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  Have you been to stop 6?
                  That's where I buy my crack, of course I've been there. I wouldn't call it downtown though.

Comment

Working...
                  X