Wedding Venues ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    If Jeremy = Cobraman, I concur. Those two need to come out and get it over with....
    Same to you

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    They say it's just "friends massaging friends".
    And you
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Screw spending a bunch of money on other people, we've talked about getting married on the beach in Hawaii when the time comes, and anyone that wants to come can figure out their own airfare.
      I'm with you. When Haley and I got married, it was on a beach in Acapulco. We only really cared to have a handful of people there. We paid for their rooms for a week, and they paid airfare.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I bet that was cheap, big baller! I keep telling myself that as long as my daughter is as proud of farting as she is, that I won't have to worry about boys or paying for a wedding.

Don't kid yourself. Just prepare to make her an offer of a cash settlement if she'll agree to elope. You'll get out cheaper in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Screw spending a bunch of money on other people, we've talked about getting married on the beach in Hawaii when the time comes, and anyone that wants to come can figure out their own airfare.
          lol, EXACTLY what we did!

My sister was the only one who made it over there
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Hickory Street Annex is a great place to throw down

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Sheeeeeiiit, we looked at the Belo Mansion and that place was 20% more expensive than the place where we had ours. I thought the place we had ours was too damned much.
              That particular kid went through college with minimal cost to me (unlike my UT grad). Bought her a new car when she got her scholarship and paid for a nice wedding. I still came out way ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Fuck paying for a big wedding. Pay for a big party.
                Ours was at the Rahr & Son's brewery, as was the reception. It turned out way nicer than I expected and the everyone had plenty to drink.

Comment

We had our wedding at the village Country Club off of southwestern Boulevard in Dallas. Turned out great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

We had ours at NTX automotive museum.
                    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      Ours was at the Rahr & Son's brewery, as was the reception. It turned out way nicer than I expected and the everyone had plenty to drink.
                      Booyah.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

if/when i get married, it sure as fuck won't be in the states. destination weddings FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                          We had ours at NTX automotive museum.
                          Ive seen that place before... never knew it was a wedding venue'

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
                            Ive seen that place before... never knew it was a wedding venue'
                            Yep, it was built with that in mind. They have separate rooms for the bride and grooms etc. We got in before they even opened and had a hell of a deal. Price has nearly doubled since we did it. They allowed me to drive my viper inside and it was next to us during the wedding ceremony.

NTX
                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                              Park Cities Club (Sherry Lane)
                              The Crescent (Crescent Circle)
                              Holiday Inn at Park Central (75/Mockingbird)

The Crescent was my favorite (and likely the most expensive of the three I went to recently)
                              Our reception was at the Crescent. I highly recommend it as long as you're not paying!

Comment

~$3000 for a nice backdrop on a couple of photos and a few relatives who will say "it was a nice wedding". I disliked spending so much from the get-go and it took my wife a month or two to start regretting it. We're in full agreement now.
                                2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Working...
                                X