Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Lol this movie is fucked.

The scene where he goes to the country club to use the pay phone and the massive dose of quaaludes hits him... then has to get back in his Countach and drive home. Holy hell, I damn near died laughing.

"I skipped the drooling stage and discovered a brand new one - the cerebral palsy stage." LMFAO
    X2. This movie was very good.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

X3. The movie is flat out ridiculous and hilarious. It's long as shit also - 3 hours.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I was blind sided by my teenagers (16 and 18) who wanted to go. I didn't know anything about it and thought it was remake of the 80's Michael Douglas/Charlie Sheen film 'Wall Street'. Little awkward with the kids. Lots of full frontal.

Hell the only titty I got to see at that age on film was Phoebe Cates little bitty's in Fast Time at Ridgemont

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Lol this movie is fucked.

The scene where he goes to the country club to use the pay phone and the massive dose of quaaludes hits him... then has to get back in his Countach and drive home. Holy hell, I damn near died laughing.

"I skipped the drooling stage and discovered a brand new one - the cerebral palsy stage." LMFAO
          LMFAO that was fucking hilarious

Comment

LMAO! Reminds me of when I was a teenager and took my Kid brother to see end of days with Arnold. I about shit myself when the mother and daughter got it on in the beginning.

Comment

Saw it last night, it was freakin hilarious to say the least. And as mentioned, a lot of nudity, really nice nudity, maybe except for the 3rd string hooker lol. The midget darts, and the discussion over the midgets in the conference room has me rolling.

Skip to 1:15

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiqxuaubX_w[/ame]

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Belfort spent 22 months in prison. For that kind a coin, and a taste of Margot Robbie, I'm in. Let's do this shit, the script is already out there.

Comment

watched this last night. awesome flick, quite funny. it's definitely out there for sure.
                  rather long at 3 hours but never got boring.

i wouldn't give this best picture honors but it is quite good.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

oh i will add, this movie made me want some cocaine. also fuck the fbi.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                      oh i will add, this movie made me want some cocaine. also fuck the fbi.
                      Made me wish I had done Queludes(sp?) before not doing anymore drugs. Those shits looked fun!
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Saw this last night, and my wife and I laughed through most of it. Pretty raunchy at times, and saw a few people leave. NOT a good "first date" movie or one that you'd even want to take your adult kids too. A very prim and proper lady near us laughed louder than anyone else, so you never know.

Comment

Wow. lol. I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in awhile. They definitely came up with some new levels of partying debauchery. The candle up the ass comes to mind. lmfao. Great movie.

Comment

I know I'm way late to the game, but I finally got around to watching this. Great movie. Now I want to be a stock broker... anyone wanna buy some penny stocks?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              I know I'm way late to the game, but I finally got around to watching this. Great movie. Now I want to be a stock broker... anyone wanna buy some penny stocks?
                              Shit, dont he watching goodfellas, you'll be killing folks and stuffing people in the trunk

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                                You never seen Boiler Room with Vin Diesle

Comment

Working...
                                X