Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RX7 CRASH ..Jeez, hard hit

Comment

That will buff out. Glad he walked out of there. He is going to be sore for a while though.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Looked like he was ejected, glad he is OK.

Comment

I saw the picture before the video and I had assumed he rolled it 10 times. Looks like the car exploded on impact.

Comment

holy crap!!!!!!

Comment

Damn, looks terrible.

Side question: That just looks like a tube chassis with rx-styled body panels on it. When do people stop calling it an rx7, and just a tube vehicle???
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                I saw the picture before the video and I had assumed he rolled it 10 times. Looks like the car exploded on impact.
                That's what I thought. Damn. Tore all to hell
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Side question: That just looks like a tube chassis with rx-styled body panels on it. When do people stop calling it an rx7, and just a tube vehicle???
                  I would say right at the 35 second mark people should stop calling it an RX7.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                    was it fucking glued together? K-wall opened it up like a tin can.

Comment

Looks like that wreck where Michael Waltrip went into the concrete barrier. That kind of hit seems to rip the cage apart no matter what. No wonder they stack water barrels at those kind of place on the highway.

Comment

what kind of shit track is that? There's an open barrier halfway down the damn track?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Rotary + Shit Track

Going to guess Puerto Rico

Comment

Looks like the hot glue holding those toothpicks together, needed to be a little hotter!

Comment

Working...
                            X