Fantasy baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy baseball

anybody do fantasy baseball? I have always done football and thought i might try MLB.

the scoring in baseball seems a bit more complex....or it might just seem that way because i have never done it before.

for those that do play what type of scoring is more fun to play with?

any tips for playing MLB? with football teams play only once so it seems a bit easier, but with baseball it seems that you would have to watch it more closely with teams playing several times a week among other things.

Scoring Type defs from Espn.com fantasy site
    Roto Compete against your whole league all season long, trying to rank the highest in each stat category.
    H2H Points Face-off with one opponent each week, trying to score more total points.
    H2H Each Cat. Go head-to-head with one opponent each week, earning a win or loss for each stat category.
    H2H Most Cats. Go head-to-head with one opponent each week, earning a win if you win the most categories.
    Season Points Earn as many points as possible over the entire season to win the championship.
    Roto
    0%
    H2H Points
    0%
    H2H Each Category
    0%
    H2H most categories
    0%
    Season Points
    0%
    sigpic

Fantasy Baseball is gay.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
    X