Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you guys think Manning will end up at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No theory, just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      Alex Smith is visiting with the Dolphins. Does that mean something?
      Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
      Pretty obvious, no? He's surveying his options should he find himself in a backup role in the near future.
      Smith won't be Manning's backup. He's a free agent and they wouldn't need him since they drafted a rookie, that was intended as Smith's replacement, last year.

IMO Smith is trying to exert pressure on the Niners by visiting Miami. He knows that locking up Manning isn't a certainty and Denver still has more cap space to fill Manning's salary demands.

If the Niners aren't careful, they'll end up with Kaepernick as their starter next season...

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        Smith won't be Manning's backup. He's a free agent and they wouldn't need him since they drafted a rookie, that was intended as Smith's replacement, last year.

IMO Smith is trying to exert pressure on the Niners by visiting Miami. He knows that locking up Manning isn't a certainty and Denver still has more cap space to fill Manning's salary demands.

If the Niners aren't careful, they'll end up with Kaepernick as their starter next season...
        That would be effing hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Jwp View Post
          Correct!

I retract my statement but still firmly believe Manning will sign with the Denver Broncos today. No other team has what Denver has to offer..... John Elway. He is what will seal the deal and has already told Peyton what it takes to win Super Bowls not playoffs victories and right now is the time to do so. Let Manning run the offense while two very good defensive minded coaches run that orange crush defense in Jack Del Rio and John Fox. Denver is about to be one of the front runners over the next few years in the AFC.

I'm baffled at the Titans push for Peyton though...... Bud Adams is willing to write Manning a blank check to join the team. Still, I believe Manning isn't broke and wants to win Super Bowls.

Really, who the fuck is this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            Really, who the fuck is this guy?
            hmm, could it be papapepper lol
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

so I guess we all lost on this poll being that Denver wasn't one of the selections
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                lolz
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                  There is no way. This guy actually has some factual aspects for his arguments.

And I bet even he has a better looking gf/exgf/future wife/fuck buddy.
                  Last edited by mstng86; 03-19-2012, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    There is no way. This guy actually as some factual aspects for his arguments.

And I bet even he has a better looking gf/exgf/future wife/fuck buddy.
                    right on all accounts. papapepper couldn't taste the difference between shit or french fires if he was blind
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      That would be effing hilarious.
                      Yup, and now we are just a step away from it coming true..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        Yup, and now we are just a step away from it coming true..
                        yea, i saw where smith was talking to the dolphins. great news for us
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Damn, Gerrard signed with the 'Fins and Smith is talking to the Niners again..

Comment

Working...
                          X