NFL puts the Guillotine to Saints for Bountygate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
    I forget; was Brad Johnson on the Redskins before or after the Vikings?

edit: nevermind, it was before. He came to Dallas after Minnisota.
    He was with the Redskins from 1999-2001.

FYI Teams Brad Johnson has played for

Minnesota Vikings (1992-1998)
    Washington Redskins (1999-2000)
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2001-2004)
    Minnesota Vikings (2005-2006)
    Dallas Cowboys (2007-2008)
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Illinois Senate is calling for a Congressiobal hearing over Bountygate. Ridiculous.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Illinois Senate is calling for a Congressiobal hearing over Bountygate. Ridiculous.
        We have serious problems to address in this Country of ours. And bountygate is at the top of the motherfucking list! Fuck yeah!!!! WIN!!1111!!!!!!!1!!!1!1!1!1!

Comment

• I read an article that said that Johnathan Vilma offered 10K to the player that knocked out Brett Favre in the NFC Championship game. I bet he is next to get suspended by the NFL
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Looks like Payton has asked Bill Parcells to coach this season. I didn't see that coming. YOu have to think Parcells will decline to stay out of the whole mess, but, the team is not that far off from being SB bound again. You never know, stranger things have happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Looks like Payton has asked Bill Parcells to coach this season. I didn't see that coming. YOu have to think Parcells will decline to stay out of the whole mess, but, the team is not that far off from being SB bound again. You never know, stranger things have happened.
              How do you figure they are not far off from being SB bound?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                How do you figure they are not far off from being SB bound?
                they still have the key components. All-Pro type QB, quality recievers and RB, solid offensive and defensive lines.

Comment

• I would definatly say that they are competition for a SB, especially if they get Parcells. Great offense with one of the best QB's in the game, and they won't be losing any of that to the suspensions. Plus they are the best team in their division, so unless the Falcons take the next step they will for sure make the play-offs. As long as too many defensive players don't get suspended they should at least be competition.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                  X