Lamar Odom wants out of Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamar Odom wants out of Dallas

Rumors are swirling across the NBA that former Laker 6th Man, and current Dallas Mavericks forward, Lamar Odom is attempting to get bought out from Dallas. Odom was not happy when he was initially sent to Dallas and has been struggling all season, seemingly out of shape from the lockout, but just a season ago he was the leagues 6th man of the year award recipient and was a huge member of the Lakers core.

Hoops authority is reporting that Odom is seeking the buyout and his two primary targets are the Celtics and Nets. A move to the Nets would be especially interesting given the connection between Odom, Nets Forward Kris Humphries and the whole Kartrashian; er I mean Karsdashian family. Odom would give the Celtics tremendous length and an ability to play both the 3 and 4 spots off the bench, and possibly a piece to keep around for next season as well.

I say good riddance, he was a waste of $$$.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

I don't know anything about basketball, but so long as it gets him and his husband out of this area, I'm all for it.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

man fuck that entitled piece of shit. he isn't doing anything for us anyways. let em go!

Comment

If you don't want to work, you don't deserve to be in Texas. So what if they're the last breeding pair of Yetis in the world? Get 'em out of here!
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

would love to get a young player or a pick in return, but I want him gone too. He's done absolutely nothing here.

Comment

Completely worthless.

Comment

Maybe he's playing like shit so he can leave?
              sigpic

Comment

it doesnt make sense that he wants to leave dallas for any place other than los angeles...
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Wouldn't you want to leave a city full of people that hate you?
                  sigpic

Comment

Every time he is announced at the arena, he gets a lot of cheers for him. People want him to do good here but I don't think he cares and obviously wants out. I like his game when he plays but if he is going to continue not playing with intensity, then he needs to get the boot.
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Get rid of him, he's acting like a crybaby.
                      04 GT
                      91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                        Every time he is announced at the arena, he gets a lot of cheers for him. People want him to do good here but I don't think he cares and obviously wants out. I like his game when he plays but if he is going to continue not playing with intensity, then he needs to get the boot.
                        Agreed. He is still all butt hurt from getting traded. He can screw off. Let him go. He won't win a ring at either of those places anyway.
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

He wants out because the Maverick's don't see him being a long term player.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Wait, when did Lamar show up in Dallas in the first place? I kid I kid...

Comment

He's been dead weight since he got here. I wouldn't care if he loved playing for the Mavs with all his heart, that trash needs to be taken out.
                              .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                              X