Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade him for Chandler
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

leave his worthless ass on the bench, dont give him what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
        X2. Make him looking the bitch he is.
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
          If he will ever be at a game to be on the bench
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

He's supposed to be a pro. What an egotistical POS. You need to PERFORM before making demands. As posted before, leave his ass on the bench every night. After watching Cuban on "Shark Tank", I'm surprised he hasn't put a contract out on him. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by lason View Post
              this.
              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
              Your opinion is what sucks.
              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                Wait, when did Lamar show up in Dallas in the first place? I kid I kid...
                No shit...
                04 GT
                91 LX

Comment

Leave Lamar alone! He is a human and has feelings. He isn't a machine!

No seriously, get the fuck out of here. We can get someone else to fill his spot on the bench.

Comment

What a worthless, gutless turd. I've never seen such a whiney bitch professional athlete in my whole life. He was actually crying in his press conference after the trade to Dallas.

I say pay him to sit there and mope on the pine. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of having his tantrum actually work in his favor. Fuck him.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Talks today are that the Mavs are trying to pawn him off on the Suns, to get Nash back. There's a few issues there, most are obvious.

What I don't understand about that, is that if the Mavs made all those cuts this past offseason, so that they can land Deron Williams and Dwight Howard, why in the hell do they need Nash? On the Ticket, they were saying that a Mavs official said plan A is to get both. Plan B is to get just Howard, plan C is to get just Williams, and plan D is to get Nash. So why work out plan D before they even make an attempt at plan A-C?
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        What I don't understand about that, is that if the Mavs made all those cuts this past offseason, so that they can land Deron Williams and Dwight Howard, why in the hell do they need Nash? On the Ticket, they were saying that a Mavs official said plan A is to get both. Plan B is to get just Howard, plan C is to get just Williams, and plan D is to get Nash. So why work out plan D before they even make an attempt at plan A-C?
                        nash is on the final year of his contract so it wouldnt change the plans for williams/howard other then having to deal with dropping one or both nash and kidd in favor of williams in the offseason.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Talks today are that the Mavs are trying to pawn him off on the Suns, to get Nash back. There's a few issues there, most are obvious.

Because it would be cool to have Nash again. DUH!

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                            nash is on the final year of his contract so it wouldnt change the plans for williams/howard other then having to deal with dropping one or both nash and kidd in favor of williams in the offseason.
                            Still need a young PG on the roster, and if Phx is dumb enough to take Odom, they're going to want Roddy B most likely. Let's be honest, Nash isn't going to take a cut in pay just because he is 38, and wants to play with Dirk. He's going to go to whoever will give him top dollar. I think Kidd retires after this season. His body can't handle it anymore.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

FYI, Devon Harris is back on the market. A back court with Devon Harris and Deron Williams would be kick ass.

Comment

Still need a young PG on the roster, and if Phx is dumb enough to take Odom, they're going to want Roddy B most likely. Let's be honest, Nash isn't going to take a cut in pay just because he is 38, and wants to play with Dirk. He's going to go to whoever will give him top dollar. I think Kidd retires after this season. His body can't handle it anymore.
                                yea, i agree, kidd retires at the end of this year unless we get williams and kidd is asked to be his backup.

nash is on the final year of his contract at $12M for this year. a team in need may be willing to give him 12-14M for a one year deal if they are in dire need of his services to make a run at this year. Otherwise my best guess is he will be offered 3year/24M or 2yr/17ish due to being 38 years old.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X