Better hope Romo doesn't get hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better hope Romo doesn't get hurt

Cuz you signed Kyle fucken Orton! Mr turnover machine in the redzone.

IRVING, Texas -- Having made no secret of wanting a strong, veteran presence behind Tony Romo as the team's backup quarterback, the Dallas Cowboys reached an agreement with Kyle Orton on a three-year contract, a league source said Wednesday.
    Last edited by yellowstang; 03-14-2012, 12:44 PM.

And?

Comment

I think he will make a strong backup personally.

Comment

I swear some people don't read threads around here, they just try to be the first one to post shit. Go read in the free agency thread and maybe you'll learn yourself a thing or two.

Comment

Orton has finally come to terms with the realization that he will never be a starting quarterback. Thank god for that. He certainly won't push Romo for the starting position but he will contribute on the practice squad and be a legit back up in worst case scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            I swear some people don't read threads around here, they just try to be the first one to post shit. Go read in the free agency thread and maybe you'll learn yourself a thing or two.
            you learn him some manners ole sailor.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
              Then don't read it. I hate Kyle Orton, he deserves his own thread!

Comment

Ahhhhhhhahahahaahah Have him! That guy is an energy drain.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    Then don't read it. I hate Kyle Orton, he deserves his own thread!
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Ahhhhhhhahahahaahah Have him! That guy is an energy drain.
                    You're right. Tebow is so much better. lmao. Funny how you guys swear he's the worst QB ever, and all the talking heads are saying that Dallas now has the best backup in the league, hands down.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Hes a good QB, not great, but better than Tebow or Jon Kitna...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        You're right. Tebow is so much better. lmao. Funny how you guys swear he's the worst QB ever, and all the talking heads are saying that Dallas now has the best backup in the league, hands down.
                        They do have the best backup in the league now but you said they had the best backup last year too...........

Comment

Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
                          They do have the best backup in the league now but you said they had the best backup last year too...........
                          they did, until he retired.

Comment

Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
                            Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            they did, until he retired.
                            For one, I never said they have the best backup in the league this year. If you knew how to read, you'd see that I said the talking heads are saying that. ESPN Radio, the Ticket, ESPN, etc. I do think he's about as solid as a backup gets, though.

Second, I didn't say that last year. Perhaps the year before, when he had to play a significant portion of the season. Stats don't lie.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              For one, I never said they have the best backup in the league this year. If you knew how to read, you'd see that I said the talking heads are saying that. ESPN Radio, the Ticket, ESPN, etc. I do think he's about as solid as a backup gets, though.

Second, I didn't say that last year. Perhaps the year before, when he had to play a significant portion of the season. Stats don't lie.
                              It's obvious to me that you need a drink today...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X