Torchys Taco, talk to me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torchys Taco, talk to me...

they opened one in Allen and there was a line out the door. Is it worth going to and if its anything like Fuzzys, I'm out...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Let me put it to you this way, Fuzzys is to Torchys as Radio Shack is to Fry's. You will not be disappointed. I strongly recommend the queso, and if you like heat, be sure to get your hands on some habanero sauce (the red one). I go every time I am in austin, excellent food.
    Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
    Baja-Bob.com

Comment

It just opened because I was at Lowes a few weeks ago and i didnt see it, but I went to Pei Wei and I saw the line and people pouring in. Of course they were mostly white people so that didn't mean shit, lol!
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Of course they were mostly white people so that didn't mean shit
        What does that have to do with it?
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

He's racist

Comment

Tried it when we were in Austin for Roundup. Good stuff! Better than Fuzzy's.

Comment

Blows Fuzzy's away. Torchy's gets my stamp of approval. The best? Nah. But damn good nonetheless.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                What does that have to do with it?
                He means that white people here in Texas don't know shit about mexican food and he's right about that. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                  He's racist
                  How can I be racist when my wife is white, lol!

I should BAN myself, right...
                  Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  He means that white people here in Texas don't know shit about mexican food and he's right about that. lol.
                  Truf...

Comment

White people everywhere don't know shit about Mexican food, it's not just in TX. And real Mexican can be found here, just like it can be in Kommiefornia. Just sayin...

Comment

Torchy's rocks.
                      Get the Green chilli pulled pork taco and start there.
                      All the sauces there are great.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        White people everywhere don't know shit about Mexican food, it's not just in TX. And real Mexican can be found here, just like it can be in Kommiefornia. Just sayin...
                        In Kommiefornia, a white person can easily find good authentic mexican food without having to go into a crappy area unlike the DFW area. lol.

Comment

In Kommiefornia, a white person can easily find good authentic mexican food without having to go into a crappy area unlike the DFW area. lol.
                          You can here too. Best authentic mexican I've found is in Grapevine on Main.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            You can here too. Best authentic mexican I've found is in Grapevine on Main.
                            Info?

Comment

Info?
                              Mi Dia From Scratch. There is a thread in here dedicated to It with recommendations. A buddy of mine did all the recipe/menu development, and is the Chef. They do have some tex mex and southwest food, but it's centered around Mexico City Authentic. Service seems to be hit or miss, but the food is unforgettable. Skidmark has a buddy that works there, Ulisses, that's a good server. Ask for him if you go.

Comment

Working...
                              X