38 Super?? But why???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    Those in shoulder holders would be great!

EDIT: HOLSTERS, fuck you auto correct!
    If I had a matched pair like that I'd want the dual small of back setup.. Kinda like the one from Face Off:

But maybe a littler fancier.. Alligator?:

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Those in shoulder holders would be great!

EDIT: HOLSTERS, fuck you auto correct!
      You fucking shoulder holder.

Comment

.38 super is primarily popular with beaners because it's what the cartel guys carry. I believe the laws have changed and gotten even more strict but they used to not allow any military cartridges. No .45acp, 9mm, 5.56 etc.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
          .38 super is primarily popular with beaners because it's what the cartel guys carry. I believe the laws have changed and gotten even more strict but they used to not allow any military cartridges. No .45acp, 9mm, 5.56 etc.
          LMAO! That might explain why 2 of my friends have 1911's in .38 Super and my buddy wants one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            LMAO! That might explain why 2 of my friends have 1911's in .38 Super and my buddy wants one as well.
            How in the F could you not know this already? Didn’t you ever wonder why every Talo “el ......” 1911 is in 38 super?

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              Thinking about getting one of those $199 surplus star BM pistols. I’m just putting a high polish on the frame and slide and make that my BBQ Gun. And add some fake pearl grips.
              My grandma left behind an Iver Johnson Pony Model D when she died, and it sold for like $400 in her estate auction. I'm pretty sure the Star BM is the same pistol, along with the Colt Pony, and FI something or other. I kinda want one now, for the nostalgia factor. Shit was a cool color combo to it, too. Kinda like this one:

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                I'm pretty sure the Star BM is the same pistol, along with the Colt Pony, and FI something or other.
                I still have my Star (Firestar) in .40 cal, sweet little gun.
                I had Blueing Bros In Mesquite re-blue it several years back, not sure if they are even in business anymore.
                I took it to the range for the first time since I had it re-done last month, still a fire cracker...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                X