Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got a G22 or G23 they want to sell???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a G22 or G23 they want to sell???

Looking to pick one up for daily carry. Thanks in advance!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

If you don't mind an FFL transfer, not a bad deal.

Just curious but why .40 S&W? I'm slowly transitioning from .45 ACP to 9mm myself. The bullet technology has finally caught up where bigger bullets aren't necessary. Plus the capacity and weight difference are a nice benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      If you don't mind an FFL transfer, not a bad deal.

Just curious but why .40 S&W? I'm slowly transitioning from .45 ACP to 9mm myself. The bullet technology has finally caught up where bigger bullets aren't necessary. Plus the capacity and weight difference are a nice benefit.
      It’s the compromise round! Faster than .45 and more knock down than a 9mm.. so I’ve read anyway lol

Didn’t you have a 27 for a while? I could be thinking of wrong person..

I personally have always enjoyed shooting .40’s
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        It’s the compromise round! Faster than .45 and more knock down than a 9mm.. so I’ve read anyway lol

Didn’t you have a 27 for a while? I could be thinking of wrong person..

I personally have always enjoyed shooting .40’s
        Man, it's been maybe 10 years since I've had a 27 and a 22. I jumped on the .40 S&W band wagon not to long after the round came out. I went from 9mm, to .40 S&W, to .45 ACP, and now I'm back to 9mm (still shoot .45 ACP though but not as much).

I agree, .40 S&W used to be the compromise round. But bullet technology has moved on and the 9mm has surpassed or at least equalled it. All the agencies are switching back to 9mm. Less recoil (if you are not shooting +P), more capacity (typically an extra 2 or 3 rounds), less weight (not sure but it's noticeable), and definitely cheaper cost buying ammo. I'm shooting and training more often now which sped up my switch to 9mm (shooting 500 rounds a day when training).

Comment

Jose, you make some very valid points, as you know my G-43 is my daily carry these days, but my heart will always be a .40, I love that round. My Sig in .40 is my most accurate gun I have ever shot.
          I also know someone that was shot 7 times with a 9mm and is still alive to this day.
          Though my next gun will be a .45 in either a Kimber or STI...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Jose, you make some very valid points, as you know my G-43 is my daily carry these days, but my heart will always be a .40, I love that round. My Sig in .40 is my most accurate gun I have ever shot.
            I also know someone that was shot 7 times with a 9mm and is still alive to this day.
            Though my next gun will be a .45 in either a Kimber or STI...
            Where were they shot and with what 9mm ammo? I remember talking to you about this before but can't remember now.

Comment

I love 40. And the G22 is my favorite glock. Those aim surplus glocks are really good. I’ve had 3 of them no issues. If you look around different places we might get lucky and find a stamp police trade in. One of my biggest regrets is letting go Glock 22 stamped Detroit PD. Had a shit load of holster wear. Wonder how many fools that gun put down.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Y’all go dick-fuck each other about 9 vs. 40 in another thread, I’m trying to get somebody to sell me a mid-size Glock!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

In Burleson, not a bad price either.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    Y’all go dick-fuck each other about 9 vs. 40 in another thread, I’m trying to get somebody to sell me a mid-size Glock!
                    sounds adventurous. Instructions?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Now when you say midsize why do you mention model 22?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                        Now when you say midsize why do you mention model 22?
                        He also said 23

Comment

I really like my H&K P30 in 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            He also said 23
                            Title says 22 or 23. For you none Glock people, the 22 is a full frame. The most popular mid sizes are the 23 and 19.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

If you get a 23 you may want to do something with the grip. Glock knuckle can be a potential problem as well. Gun can become unfomfortable to shoot after 50 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                              X