Where to practice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to practice?

So I see all these YouTube videos of ppl drifting in parking lots and intersections got me thinking. I would like to learn how to drift and learn how to control my car better. Where can you go around here without being stupid and not have cops harrass you?

think there is a club that does it out in the aledo/azle area, it looked interesting but I never did it

Comment

Mineral wells. Stay out of Aledo. Sherrifs around here are many.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Yea Mineral wells, back when I looked it was a group of folks having fun and learning. looks like they have stepped it up a lot

Comment

Mineral Wells because there's a group doing it or the cops arent so strict.

Comment

There is a practice area in mineral wells. My wife's cousin is a Pro-Am in the Lone star drift circuit and has invited me out there. I did a ride along with him at TMS this past summer and it is addicting. I'm probably going to build a car when my 15gt sells.

Comment

C'mon now, we all know that if you have a Mustang! It comes with that natural talent and you go to Cars and Coffee to show it off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                Mineral Wells because there's a group doing it or the cops arent so strict.
                I like to say both but I am probably partial. The “helipad” here in Mineral Wells is leased out Friday night through Sunday evening. Groups can sub lease it and from Spring through Summer there is usually a group out here running courses.

I’ve had the opportunity to watch different groups and even ride out with some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ryuu View Post
                  Yea Mineral wells, back when I looked it was a group of folks having fun and learning. looks like they have stepped it up a lot
                  They have really stepped it up over the past few years. This year they were really organized and had large turnouts almost every week

Comment

Cool, when I get another Shelby, I'm going to check this out.

lol@tags...

Camry, yes stanced, kinda, not drifted.... yet! Haven't caught the vapors yet either....

Comment

Working...
                    X