Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested/following the Hudson H9?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested/following the Hudson H9?

I did a quick look back to the first of the year and saw no threads about it, but I could have missed one. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it or even cares?

There are now for the first time 4 actual guns (Hudson H9s) for sale on GunBroker.com for sale. Before that the gun was a little bit of a vapor gun. They broke the champagne bottle back in July and then said a vendor pulled a dirty on them asking for more money for parts already purchased. But now they are shipping.

They were the darling of the SHOT show this year from what I read. And all I saw was that anyone who shot one really liked it.

Just wondering what ya'll think. I am not a big fan of 9mm, more of a .45acp 1911 kind of guy. But I think I may want one of these.
    2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Inaugural Edition
    2011 Harley Davidson F150
    2003 Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary Edition

First I've heard of it. I got burned big time by all the positive press there was on the H&K vp9. Fool me once. I will have to see one in action before I take the plunge.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      First I've heard of it. I got burned big time by all the positive press there was on the H&K vp9. Fool me once. I will have to see one in action before I take the plunge.
      What did you not like about the VP9?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Selling it?
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Sold the vp9 long ago. They are about as reliable as a Taurus and about as well made. The vp9 is an overpriced steaming pile of poop. You want plastic get a Glock, XD or M&P. I haven't tried a sig p320 yet, nor do I really want to.

Comment

First Hudson H9 sold at auction last night on Gun Broker for $1750.00

MSRP is $1150.00

There is one with a buy it now for $2000.00
            2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Inaugural Edition
            2011 Harley Davidson F150
            2003 Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary Edition

Comment

Actually shot with a few of the Hudson folks at a class a few months ago, nice folks.

Steve Fisher put it through it's paces at an indoor range today. You can see the vid on FB on Sentinel Concept's page.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Working...
              X