Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Radical Firearms - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radical Firearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radical Firearms

Interesting story about them and a reviewer. On my phone so cannot copy and paste.

Note:  I want to take a moment to point out that most bloggers, reviewers and even magazine writers don’t do this as their primary job. Visiting a blogger’s home or, as in this case, going to visit the boss of a blogger’s primary occupation because you were unhappy with a product review, is completely unacceptable. … Read More …
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

I'm part of Primary and Secondary . Everything radical is saying is a lie. There is correspondence that they are saying doesn't exist as well as a 4473 on record of a rifle being transferred for the purpose of testing. They are trying to hide behind the fact that they only sent him parts for the purpose of Sims which is 100% false.

And they fucking machine their key mod backwards
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I would have never used their products anyways due to several testimonies of barrels coming loose from extentions and other quality issues followed up by terrible customer service. I read this story on another board yesterday. Pretty damn disgusting.

Comment

Well, fuck Radical Firearms. Seems to me that places that sell their stuff (i.e. Primary Arms) should take note of the lack of quality in both the parts and the employees of Radical.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Well, fuck Radical Firearms. Seems to me that places that sell their stuff (i.e. Primary Arms) should take note of the lack of quality in both the parts and the employees of Radical.
          I don't know if it's related, we'll find out for sure tomorrow with an adjustable gas block... but My 7.5" RF upper sheared the gas key off the BCG after about 20 rounds. It was a Primary Arms BCG.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I don't know if it's related, we'll find out for sure tomorrow with an adjustable gas block... but My 7.5" RF upper sheared the gas key off the BCG after about 20 rounds. It was a Primary Arms BCG.
            I had actually had my eye on a couple of different RF uppers for range toys, but now I'm going to look elsewhere. Shearing the gas key off is pretty major, and would usually indicate a problem with the bcg. I AIM Surplus NiB bcg had the gas key come loose the first time I ran it hard.I talked to them about it, and they said they would do whatever was necessary to make it right. I told them I fixed it, and they put a $100 credit on my account. That's what I call awesome service.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              I had actually had my eye on a couple of different RF uppers for range toys, but now I'm going to look elsewhere. Shearing the gas key off is pretty major, and would usually indicate a problem with the bcg. I AIM Surplus NiB bcg had the gas key come loose the first time I ran it hard.I talked to them about it, and they said they would do whatever was necessary to make it right. I told them I fixed it, and they put a $100 credit on my account. That's what I call awesome service.
              I haven't contacted anyone about it. I was running a suppressor, when it happened. I'm thinking it was an over-pressure issue. We will know tomorrow with the adjustable gas block.

Comment

Working...
              X