Good deal on optics ++

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on optics ++

I just purchased a couple of scopes from a local dealer (Sun Optics) and was offered to get wholesale pricing on (I believe) anything they sell, certainly optics. The glass on the Vixen line is Zeiss and the Sun Optics is the same line as Vortex glass. The Vixen I got is insanely clear.

LINK

I've tried loading some PDF's but they are not passing through my email. Let me know if you find something. I've got a pricing brochure for wholesale numbers.

David

Let's not go crazy here... Sun Optics is no where near the quality of Zeiss or Vortex. Sun Optics is primarily made in China...

Comment

Okay, so after some questioning, yes these are assembled in China but the glass is from Japan, which is why the Vixen I bought was excellent quality.

For the price, they are good scopes, IMHO.

I can try and post pix of the wholesale price sheet if anyone is interested.

David

Comment

Vortex FTW.

Comment

Man, David. I wouldn't buy into them as a wholesaler. They're really bad about fucking their vendors over.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

No shit?
            Hate to hear that. I just felt the price I paid for what I got was pretty square.
            Haven't shot either one yet but plan to take them both to CGD on Sunday when Mary's taking her class. Not sure if I'll have any range tine though.

David

Comment

If they work for you, rock on.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

If they work out for you then sweet but I would highly question any of their reps putting them in the likes of vortex or zeiss.

Comment

Working...
                X