No announcement yet.

The excrement just hit the fan, you have 5 minutes to grab your things and gtfo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody remember that TV show Jericho? I believe that was the case towards the end of the series, the United States was fractured and Texas was it's own country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
      Anybody remember that TV show Jericho? I believe that was the case towards the end of the series, the United States was fractured and Texas was it's own country.
      Texas saved the day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
        Anybody remember that TV show Jericho? I believe that was the case towards the end of the series, the United States was fractured and Texas was it's own country.
        I loved that show, and hated to see it cancelled...both times.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          I loved that show, and hated to see it cancelled...both times.
          Same, best show I had watched for a while. I loved how it ended, but hated how it ended. Tx Air National Guard blew them Wyoming boys to pieces...and then it just ended.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
            Same, best show I had watched for a while. I loved how it ended, but hated how it ended. Tx Air National Guard blew them Wyoming boys to pieces...and then it just ended.
            If I remember correctly, they decided season 2 would be the last about half way through which is why the ending was abrupt.

Comment

• M1

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                If I remember correctly, they decided season 2 would be the last about half way through which is why the ending was abrupt.
                Well with the resurgence of all these shows, I think Jericho should be one that comes back.

If they can bring crap like Gilmore Girls back, they can bring Jericho back.

Comment

Well with the resurgence of all these shows, I think Jericho should be one that comes back.

Revolution!!
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Man that would be awesome.

Comment

• I am going to grab this guy http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=68557
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        Lol, great plan.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Well as election day approaches, it seems that certain groups have lots of fuckery planned from election day to inauguration. Get your gear in order and be ready if you live in a densely populated area. I hate seeing video of jackwads destroying local businesses, families and citizens lives.

Bump because this topic has some good ideas in it amongst all the other crap.

Comment

• More Ammo ordered.

I'll be on the roof of my business locked and loaded if I have to.
                            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Well as election day approaches, it seems that certain groups have lots of fuckery planned from election day to inauguration. Get your gear in order and be ready if you live in a densely populated area. I hate seeing video of jackwads destroying local businesses, families and citizens lives.

Bump because this topic has some good ideas in it amongst all the other crap.
                              My wife and kid will be at home that day, and well armed. I'm the idiot that will be at work and have to commute that day. I'm always armed, but I may pack a little more that day.

Comment

• My “lucky” ass will be working with in Compton, CA next week. Things could get real interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X