People shooting from vehicle in Houston - Reddit tracking them down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People shooting from vehicle in Houston - Reddit tracking them down

Just driving down the road popping shots off directly at house and businesses.

HPD gave them the run around, so Reddit is going after them.

Already identified the female and possibly the apartment where they live.

Video 1: https://streamable.com/85ocl
    Video 2: https://streamable.com/djyz3
    Video 3: https://streamable.com/857pd

Trumps fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      Trumps fault.
      Are you kidding! It is clearly the fing police that caused this.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        What u dont undastand is dat its da whole system they be reprezentin.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          What u dont undastand is dat its da whole system they be reprezentin.
          Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

Last time Reddit "tracked someone down" they pegged the wrong guy for the Boston Marathon bombing and royally fucked someone for no reason. It's STILL talked about over there as a massive clusterfuck shit-the-bed situation.

Flip-side, the commie graduating West Point... by the time that hit semi-big news sites guys on arfcom had already tracked him down, found his chain of command, and current and retired guys who had connections in that COC had already made calls, sent emails, etc. By the time it was "reported" those guys were saying things like, "I just spoke to yet another SGT over there who said they're all very aware of that guy and that he's in for a rough time" and that was before West Point even issued their official statement.

There's a right and a wrong way to do it, and I don't trust Reddit.

(disclaimer: didn't click the link)

Comment

Speaking of West Point, there's a Lee Barracks on the campus that some yankee politicians want renamed.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Speaking of West Point, there's a Lee Barracks on the campus that some yankee politicians want renamed.
                Arlington national cemetery is on land owed by General Lee. I wonder if the left will insist on moving the bodies when they find that out.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  Arlington national cemetery is on land owed by General Lee. I wonder if the left will insist on moving the bodies when they find that out.
                  No because the reason it's on his land is so he'd be reminded daily of how many Americans he killed. Kind of a giant middle finger to the democrats, err I mean confederates.

Comment

He also ran West Point for awhile if I am not mistaken.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      He also ran West Point for awhile if I am not mistaken.
                      You are not mistaken. My company runs a yearly leadership conference/boondoggle at West Point and I am hoping I get to go.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Eh, Trump, cops, the national anthem, they are all evil racists now, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          You are not mistaken. My company runs a yearly leadership conference/boondoggle at West Point and I am hoping I get to go.
                          It's pretty spectacular in the fall. They actually have seasons up there where the trees change colors.

Comment

Working...
                          X