No announcement yet.

Where does it end ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I don't get is how people are so profoundly bored and/or have so much spare time to get so upset about such petty and trivial issues like this. Some people really need to get a life, but I guess that's the problem?

However, I guess when you're getting paid or benefit in someway for social "activism", there is a motivation in of itself.

Sad to see how this country has changed after 8 years of Obama. Pandora's box has been opened. Probably only going to get worse from here, unless there is drastic change. It's hard to even watch the evening news these days and Football is now about politics and social issues. It's interesting, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      They changed it to "Cracka Settlement " I believe.
      Hell, why even change a name? How about just adding "Trash" in between White and Settlement? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
        we should call it " the settlement" Sounds so much nicer lol
        But, we can't use that because it reminds us of the settlers, which killed and stole the land of the Indians. I'm sorry. The Native Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
          What I don't get is how people are so profoundly bored and/or have so much spare time to get so upset about such petty and trivial issues like this. Some people really need to get a life, but I guess that's the problem?

However, I guess when you're getting paid or benefit in someway for social "activism", there is a motivation in of itself.

Sad to see how this country has changed after 8 years of Obama. Pandora's box has been opened. Probably only going to get worse from here, unless there is drastic change. It's hard to even watch the evening news these days and Football is now about politics and social issues. It's interesting, to say the least.
          Between the paid protesters and those looking to be offended at everything, that makes it feel like things are going to shit.

Comment

Y'all got that right.

Comment

When will blacks that have the last name as White change their last name to Black

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Try taking them out to shoot some skeet or similar.

You can't NOT have fun while shooting a gun.
                I'd consider it, but this person does not live around here (WA) and is from Houston.

Additionally, this person is spun up enough over me taking my own kids shooting. I could go on and on, but one has to be WILLING to open their eyes to be able to expand their mind.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  What about Blackland?
                  What ever happened to that small sign on the outskirts of Blackland south of Rockwall that mentioned "Whites are whiter and..." something about black land.... I haven't been down that road in years. Doubt it is still there
                  Mustangs previously owned:
                  1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
                  1992 LX AOD
                  1993 LX Drag Car
                  1995 GTS
                  1997 Cobra
                  2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
                  Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
                  2016 Honda Accord Touring
                  2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

Originally posted by RWhite View Post
                    What ever happened to that small sign on the outskirts of Blackland south of Rockwall that mentioned "Whites are whiter and..." something about black land.... I haven't been down that road in years. Doubt it is still there
                    Home of the whitest people and the blackest soil in Texas. It was Greenville. It's gone now.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post

It isn't about boredom or having free time. It's part of an agendas. It's practically cult like. These people actually believe they are right and know best. They know better than you do and are going to force their ideology on everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Home of the whitest people and the blackest soil in Texas. It was Greenville. It's gone now.
                        That's it!
                        Mustangs previously owned:
                        1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
                        1992 LX AOD
                        1993 LX Drag Car
                        1995 GTS
                        1997 Cobra
                        2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
                        Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
                        2016 Honda Accord Touring
                        2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

It will end with a civil war caused by some big unknown event. All it took was Abraham Lincoln getting elected for the South to secede. Something similar will happen. I think if the leftists figure out a way to abolish the second amendment it will trigger bloodshed. They will try to do it too, all they need is the right combination of lies.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

They already tried to rename whitesettlement a few years back. Failed.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              It will end with a civil war caused by some big unknown event. All it took was Abraham Lincoln getting elected for the South to secede. Something similar will happen. I think if the leftists figure out a way to abolish the second amendment it will trigger bloodshed. They will try to do it too, all they need is the right combination of lies.

There are times I think that they'll never achieve the goal. That despite all their efforts and the way it may seem, in reality they never had a prayer. The amount of circulating guns and the culture are the political opposition is just too great a force for them to overcome. These past few years have seen some good advancements for gun rights, and now you've got trump who seems to be hard at work ruining everything for them.
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                There are times I think that they'll never achieve the goal. That despite all their efforts and the way it may seem, in reality they never had a prayer. The amount of circulating guns and the culture are the political opposition is just too great a force for them to overcome. These past few years have seen some good advancements for gun rights, and now you've got trump who seems to be hard at work ruining everything for them.
                                I do believe you underestimate the power of media propaganda and the stupidity / inability to form their own thoughts of the masses of sheeple that have been indoctrinated to believe everything their left-wing gods tell them to believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X