Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are near Waco on Oct 20, we are having an event for Breast Cancer Awareness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturdays are hard because my guys like to do heir family time and its sooooo hard to set up for all of this. Buncha cars just hanging out, not a problem but with the BBQ and all that creates an issue. It took us from 7 AM till 6PM to get organized between cleaning shop. locking tool chests, hiding customers cars on the back lot, prepping the food.... I have a lot more respect for people that do this on the regular. Also since Killeen/Temple do the Saturday night thing and the name of our group is "Party Crashers" we will just go crash theirs. Used to not be a lot of fun but now that the ZL1 is making nearly a k at the wheels and the GTO is making monster power and my Vette is tripling its power we will just go down and have fun with them.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Looks like a good meet with some nice cars. Good job on putting it together. There is definitely a lot of work behind the scenes that goes into an event.

<-------Another voice saying that if I had seen this sooner, & it was on a Saturday I may have driven down. I get all of the work put into it though and you've gotta do what works out best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Me and a buddy used to run a Wed night meet and it was always nice cars and a cool crowd but he got out of it due to a new kid and work and all. Well then we started getting all these assholes in and kids trying to do donuts and daddys Super Dutys just missing irreplaceable cars like a 1400rwhp newer GTO or some ZO6 Vettes and such and just ruined it for everyone. Doing burnouts and bouncing their Hondas off the two steps then the cops would pull up and come right up to me and I would explain the issue and it just turned into too much fuckery so I stopped going as did 90% of the cool cars. I have drove by a few times and its a bunch of TSTC idiots in dads truck or riced out Hondas and Hyundais so I just dont go. Well we decided every other week we would just do the mature guys with the Cobras and Boss stangs and Vettes and stuff at my shop instead and then twice a year to a big bash with a charity drive and food like we did last night. That way its my property and I can just kick people out if I dont like them or they act a fool. Last night I got so many PMs thanking me (and publicly on FB) thanking me for hosting a good meet without all the drama and we managed to raise about $500 for breast cancer awareness and everyone enjoyed themselves so we will just keep that up.
        lol
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

no homo, but the harlequin golf may be my favorite.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            $5 for nurgers?
            how much for white folk?
            I may have laughed too hard at this.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              Oh shit, I cant believe I missed that.

Eye caanaught speel weel
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I love that Mitsu!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                  I'm with you.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

anus nurgers are good

Comment

Working...
                    X