Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bring on the .45 super

This one is gonna be fun.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

One of my all time favorites.

Comment

I've had a lot of trigger time with one of those.
      Fun pistol but that decocking lever is a bitch
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

You own arguably the finest production semi automatic handgun ever made. Good job man, glad to see you got a hold of one!
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

That's pretty awesome looking.

Comment

You know you have some giant mitts when a Mk23 looks normal in them.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Did you get a new ride?
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                You know you have some giant mitts when a Mk23 looks normal in them.
                Haha, I think it's the angle. But I do like this gun!

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                Did you get a new ride?
                It's the wife's car.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Congratulations. I shot Alex's at one of the G2Gs. They really are built like tanks but I am sure you will wear it out. Lol.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Never got a chance to shoot one but I've handled a couple before and they've always felt like a beast in my hands. Not something I would own but more power to you!

Comment

I shot it today, I've fired a few before but never really got a lot of trigger time. It really shoots incredible, I've never fired any .45 that absorbs recoil like that.

Comment

I have never shot an HK I am putting that on my to do list for sure. so many guns I want so little money.
                        sigpic

Comment

Those things look so cool.

Is that the factory finish? It could be the lighting but it looks like it has a pretty good texture/orange peel to it.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post

Is that the factory finish? It could be the lighting but it looks like it has a pretty good texture/orange peel to it.
                            yep, that's what they look like. It's the marine coating they do on mk23's.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post

They are coated twice. The outer coating is for saltwater resistance.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                              X