• Show
Clear All

• Fallout 4

Why would anyone play this dumb shit

sigpic
    Tags:

I don't like any of them.

Comment

I can't wait! If you pre-ordered and installed digitally on XB1 you can play at 11:00 Pm tonight
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Because people are fucking stupid and retarded.

(installed it on saturday, waiting for it to unlock on steam before i disappear. Will more than like call in sick for work)
        sigpic

Comment

I hear it's limited to 720p and 30 fps.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
            I hear it's limited to 720p and 30 fps.
            So what? Have you never played a game in the Fallout series?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              So what? Have you never played a game in the Fallout series?
              yea all my fallout series are customizable because I'm on PC and not a console nub. YOU will be locked at 720 30fps enjoy.

We fix our settings through .ini edit and takess2 minutes lol.

Lets see fallout 3 abd vegas 3340x1440@60Hz and 4k@60hz. I've played surround 5760x1080@144hz on all Bethdsa games so I don't see your point unless you are talking about consoles strictly.

I was trolling the PC players. Console players will get 720p on xbox 1 and 900p om ps4 at 30 fps. Too bad. SO SAD!
              sigpic

Comment

And I'm sure they'll have just as much fun on the game as you will albeit not in 1080p.
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                  yea all my fallout series are customizable because I'm on PC and not a console nub. YOU will be locked at 720 30fps enjoy.

We fix our settings through .ini edit and takess2 minutes lol.

Lets see fallout 3 abd vegas 3340x1440@60Hz and 4k@60hz. I've played surround 5760x1080@144hz on all Bethdsa games so I don't see your point unless you are talking about consoles strictly.

I was trolling the PC players. Console players will get 720p on xbox 1 and 900p om ps4 at 30 fps. Too bad. SO SAD!
                  Ah. I thought you were inferring that Fallout 4 would be limited to 720 regardless of platform. To be honest, I would still play it. I still play San Andreas and Vice City.

Comment

I'm not sure about that. I've had comsoles, pc hands down is 100 times more fun if you have a good one. A little 960 or gt8800 just won't do it lmao
                    sigpic

Comment

I bow down to the PC master race!

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                        And I'm sure they'll have just as much fun on the game as you will albeit not in 1080p.
                        The problem is that the console players will be too busy playing the game while PC players are on forums asking each other who's setup plays the game smoother.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Its fucking Fallout!!!! Play, laugh, enjoy and don't take the end of the world so seriously.

Comment

nono, maybe to a noob. If you have a year on a pc its real easy to get things running right when they don't out of the box. (Arkam Knight) is the only one I can think of in years lol everything else has ran fine.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                              If the only the steak you ever had was from waffle house, i'm sure you'd think it was good too. Then one day you have salt lick, and wonder why the hell you never ate it before. Suddenly you know all that time at waffle house was wasted.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X