No announcement yet.

Samsung Gear S2 - All things good and bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only the 3g version of the gear s2 has a speaker. While not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I do know how to Google before talking shit. And, I too like to cash in points for things I should be doing anyway. Sadly, I admit that I gave a tendency to sit and code all day. So, the reminders to get up and move are quite nice, for me. That and when I get the chance, I enjoy walking our production line. That never gets old.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      Only the 3g version of the gear s2 has a speaker. While not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I do know how to Google before talking shit. And, I too like to cash in points for things I should be doing anyway. Sadly, I admit that I gave a tendency to sit and code all day. So, the reminders to get up and move are quite nice, for me. That and when I get the chance, I enjoy walking our production line. That never gets old.
      Suuuure, dumb ass!!!

Comment

Wow. Issues much? Is that another one of Naynay's alter egos?
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Wow. Issues much? Is that another one of Naynay's alter egos?
          Sure, dip shit

Comment

Sad attempt.

Anyway, one thing I'm finding annoying, the canned responses for texting. They can be modified but only from the phone and even thwn, how can one expect to proactively think of all responses.

Comment

Sad attempt.

Anyway, one thing I'm finding annoying, the canned responses for texting. They can be modified but only from the phone and even thwn, how can one expect to proactively think of all responses.
              Oh whatever, jackass

Comment

You bore me.

Comment

You bore me.
                  Your momma is boring, fuck tard

Comment

Well, I'm sure she is, she's in her mid-70's. That being said, she knows more about the S2 than you did. Now, I'm not saying that you seem to be a bit on the dense side, but ...... your next post will.

Comment

Well, I'm sure she is, she's in her mid-70's. That being said, she knows more about the S2 than you did. Now, I'm not saying that you seem to be a bit on the dense side, but ...... your next post will.
                      This coming from the moron who thought he needed another phone line for his Samsung gear smart watch. Idiot

Comment

Knowing both of you, Im giggling like a schoolgirl over here.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You and me both DJ

Comment

You and me both DJ
                            Looks like you *should* be able to do it via bluetooth.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The Bluetooth connection is there and one can instigate calls from the watch, but the call itself is on the phone. (Unless you have a BT headset, of course). The watch is basically tethered to the phone via BT.
                              Also, I would love to be wrong about this. I have no preconceived notions of being smarter than anyone else. I'm happy to learn, if someone is willing to teach.

Comment

The Bluetooth connection is there and one can instigate calls from the watch, but the call itself is on the phone. (Unless you have a BT headset, of course). The watch is basically tethered to the phone via BT.
                                Also, I would love to be wrong about this. I have no preconceived notions of being smarter than anyone else. I'm happy to learn, if someone is willing to teach.
                                Eat shit, retard

Comment

Working...
                                X