Logitech G27 Racewheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech G27 Racewheel

I just picked up a Logitech G29 to use one the PS4.. (The G27 does not work)

Just curious if anyone on here would be interested in a [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-941-000045-G27-Racing-Wheel/dp/B001NT9TK4/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1451252893&sr= 1-3&keywords=logitech+G27]Logitech G27[/ame] if I decide to sell it. It is still in great condition and works perfectly on the PC and PS3 (DOES NOT WORK ON PS4). (I think it works on XB360 and XBOne with an adapter.)

If I decide to sell it I would ask around $150 (still about $300-$350 new) Just looking around to see if I can get rid of it before going to something like Offer up or 5Mile.

I have one of these as well, they are great wheels...
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

i'm interested.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I also have one, That's a hell of a price. CJ you should buy it.

Comment

If CJ passes, I might be interested.

Comment

I love my G27, I would like to do a brake mod for it tho.
            Thanks again for the eclipse seat CJ
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Is that a closet?

Comment

Wow, that's cool as hell! Nerds for the win!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Is that a closet?
                  what are you implying?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Is that a closet?
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    what are you implying?
                    LOL, nah I got a cube in the room that I use for work
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Haha, damn I can't believe you still have that seat. Pretty sure the statute of limitations has expired by now.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I still have the seat and everything, but sadly not a large room like this anymore to put it in.

Stevo

Comment

Yeah debating whether or not I want to make one. Is that pvc?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Yeah debating whether or not I want to make one. Is that pvc?
                            Yes, 1.5" but was supposed to be 2". Unfortunately when I built it they didn't have enough of the 2" stuff so I went down a size. There's a few things I'd change about it, but I got the seat off CL for $100 and it's really comfy for a few hours of gaming and the G27 has been great. I can try to share the plans if you're interested, or you are welcome to come over and try it out to see how it fits first to build yours.

Stevo

Comment

CJ wasn't able to grab it so if anyone else is interested I will be selling it. $150 shoot me a PM. I will most likely just bring it up to the car lot and someone can just swing by and pick it up. If needed I can deliver if it is reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                              X